Annemarie Borlind- Anne Lind Natural Wellness Lotus Ginger Shower Gel (150 ml)
Anne Lind's Lotus Ginger Shower Gel provides aromatherapeutic care to indulge both your body and spirit. Start your day with Anne Lind's Lotus Ginger Shower Gel, a shower that awakens your mind. Shape your mood throughout the day with Anne Lind's sensual shower gels!Anne Lind's Lotus Ginger Shower Gel's stimulating aroma care pampers your body and awakens your senses. Anne Lind Lotus Ginger Shower Gel's scent is interesting and distinct. Anne Lind's Shower Gel is sometimes pleasant fresh, or flowery and subtle. Anne Lind's Shower Gel is available in an array of fragrances to suit your moods.
Anne Lind Natural Wellness Body Lotions are:
- 100% Natural Fragrances
- 100% Free From Preservatives
- 100% Free From Synthetic Colorants & Mineral Oil Products
- 100% Free From Silicones
- 100% Pure Vegetable Oils and Natural Active Ingredients
- 100% Skin-Mild Emulsifiers
- Produced According to the BDIH Guidelines for Natural Cosmetics
Beautiful Skin - More Than Nature's Gift
Annemarie Börlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Börlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany - an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
Borlind's unique commitment to purity, beauty, and clinically proven results have resulted in skin, body, and hair care products that are world renowned. Beginning a daily beauty regimen with Annemarie Börlind is easy.
From the Bounty of Nature
The natural protective layer of our body, the skin, is continually subject to stress. Environmental, physical, and psychological influences, as well as the natural aging process all play a part. The effects of such influences can most clearly be seen on the face, neck, décolleté, and hands. To enable these exposed and particularly sensitive skin areas to remain beautiful as long as possible, extra care and protection are needed. Optimal skin care success can only be achieved through a systematic program designed for the specific type of skin and offering a complete range of products necessary for daily care - cleansing and protecting - as well as special and intensive treatments.
Why Are Natural Ingredients Better?
It is preferable to select products with ingredients derived from natural, rather than synthetic, sources since they are usually more compatible with the skin. Because they are, natural ingredients are better able to penetrate the dermal layer, rather than simply staying on the dead surface layer.
The Börlind Definition of Clinically Proven Results
Efficacy of all products is proven through double-blind clinical studies conducted by independent dermatological clinics. All products have a Certificate of Hypoallergenicity and there can be no allergic reactions in clinical studies.