Baby's Only - Organic DHA & ARA LactoRelief Toddler Formula - 12.7 oz. (360 g.)
Baby's Only Organic DHA & ARA LactoRelief Toddler Formula Intended for babies with lactose sensitivities uses organic-compliant technology to help eliminate environmental toxins. Baby's Only recognizes that breast milk is the best source of nutrition a mother can provide her baby. Therefore, Baby's Only Organic is intended for a toddler 1-year of age and older or as directed by a healthcare professional. Breast milk contains rich sources of DHA & ARA from phospholipids. Baby's Only Organic LactoRelief now contains DHA & ARA lipids naturally derived from egg phospholipids, achieving a more natural fatty acid profile. All other organic and conventional formulas use algae & fungus oils that are treated with hexane solvent, acid and bleach which violates Baby's Only's Pure 10 Pledge.
- Offers an alternative to soy protein
- Lactose (milk sugar) removed using special organic compliant enzyme process
- DHA & ARA naturally derived from egg yolks
- Gluten and Hexane free
The Best Organic Start
Baby's Only believes breast milk is the baby’s best organic option. Baby’s Only Organic Toddler Formula is intended for toddlers 1-year and older or as directed by a healthcare professional. After formula feeding or breast feeding the first year, Baby’s Only Organic Toddler Formula is a good nutritional choice to assure continuation of strong growth and development.
Organic LactoRelief with DHA & ARA Toddler Formula
Baby's Only Organic LactoRelief with DHA Toddler Formula was the first organic milk-based formula intended for children with a sensitivity to lactose following a gastrointestinal illness or have been diagnosed as lactose intolerant. It also offers a lactose free alternative to parents who wish to avoid soy protein and now has the added benefit of DHA and ARA from egg yolks without hexane, algae or fungus sources.
Lactose intolerance occurs when the body’s ability to make the enzyme, lactase, is affected resulting in the inability to digest milk sugar (lactose). Lactose intolerance can occur after a gastrointestinal illness resulting in diarrhea. It can also occur due to a genetic disorder, although this is rare. Lactose intolerance can result in stomach cramps, nausea, bloating, gassiness and/or diarrhea
Phospholipids vs Triglycerides (Fatty Acids)
The DHA used by Nature's One is a fatty acid from egg yolk, while other formulas use DHA derived from algae and fungus, which is a triglyceride. The use of egg phospholipids in human nutrition has been widely studied and understood to be more easily absorbed and offer greater bioavailability than DHA from the form of triglycerides.
Phospholipids Balance Fatty Acids
Breast milk is made up of both phospholipids and triglycerides. All other organic formulas only contain triglycerides formulated with vegetable oil blends and Martek’s life’sDHA, but are void of phospholipids. Baby's Only believes adding a phospholipid to formula achieves a more natural fatty acid profile and supports brain development.
Compare to Other Brands
Parents should be aware that Baby's Only does not use less desirable ingredients like organic corn syrup (also called glucose syrup), organic palm olein oil and hexane processed DHA. Rest assured that Baby’s Only Organic will never contain these ingredients. Baby's Only only uses high quality ingredients.
Meets the American Academy of Pediatrics Nutritional Recommendations
Baby’s Only Organic Toddler Formulas meet the nutritional recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics for daily intake.
About Baby's Only
Their Mission for Your Child's Good Health
Baby's Only is a privately held company founded in 1997 and based in Columbus, Ohio. The company is a pioneer in the organic medical nutrition category introducing the first organic baby formula to the United States in 1999 under the brand Baby’s Only Organic.
From the beginning, Baby's Only has heavily invested in research and development to offer the very best in organic and nutritional science. Today, most of Baby's Only organic medical nutritionals remain the first and only in their product categories. These products are sold nationwide and internationally through a wide range of retail outlets and medical suppliers.
Celebrating 17 years of innovation, Baby's Only continues to search for ways to improve its brands and discover new organic medical foods to meet the growing needs of concerned consumers. After all, “Organic is another way to say I love you."
A Company for All Generations
- Baby's Only only manufactures products based on sound nutritional science as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Baby's Only uses independent analytical labs to rigorously test its products for purity and to insure all nutrients are present at the levels stated on labels.
- Baby's Only promotes breast feeding as the best source of nutrition for developing babies and toddlers. Their formulas are nutritionally complete to supplement or replace breast milk when necessary.
- They are sensitive to the fact that breast milk is not always available to mothers with physical limitations and adopting parents.
- Going beyond organic, Baby's Only sources only the highest quality and most nutritious organic ingredients available.
- Baby's Only stands for environmentally friendly business practices and avoids profit motivated behavior that negatively impacts the well-being of children.
- International distribution includes China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Mexico, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Baby's Only supports charities to provide nutrition to hungry children in the USA and worldwide.
- They also support specific orphanages that provide life-saving surgeries and a loving home to orphans with special needs.