Natural Factors - Dr. Murray's Rx Omega-3 Factors 400 Epa/200 Dha - 60 Softgels
Natural Factors Rx-Omega-3 product contains fish oil that is considered to be pharmaceutical grade as it is processed according to pharmaceutical standards, not as a food. It is a highly concentrated form of omega-3 fatty acids that are free from lipid peroxides, heavy metals, environmental contaminants and other harmful compounds. Each capsule contains 1065 mg of marine lipid concentrate, made up of anchovy, sardine and mackerel.
The oil is tested using standards and methods that conform to NHPD (Natural Health Product Directorate) regulations and guidelines.
These pharmaceutical grade marine lipid concentrates are so superior to earlier fish oil products that they are literally revolutionizing nutritional medicine. RxOmega-3 Factors from Natural Factors is an example of this revolutionary new source of long-chain fatty acids. The key features of this product over regular fish oil products include:
- More than twice the level of EPA and DHA per capsule than any other brand.
- Each capsule provides 600 mg of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids (400 mg
EPA/200 mg DHA)*
- Ratio of omega-3 fatty acids to arachidonic acid > 50:1
- Contains the optimal amount of natural vitamin E as a preservative.
*The 2:1 ratio of EPA and DHA in RxOmega-3 Factors has been the dominant ratio in most of the scientific studies conducted with pharmaceutical-grade fish oil products that reported clinical benefits.
Dr. Michael Murray
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".