Enzymedia Digest Spectrum - 90 Capsules
Enzymedica Digest Spectrum is a unique combination of high-potency enzymes that provides specialized digestive support for individuals who experience intolerance to foods containing gluten, dairy, phenols, vegetables and beans.
Food intolerances are caused by enzyme deficiencies and can lead to digestive discomfort in both children and adults. Supplementing the diet with specialized enzymes for gluten, lactose, phenol and casein digestion may assist in lessening discomforts common to intolerance
- Digestive Support for Individuals with Gluten, Dairy, Phenols, Vegetables & Beans Intolerances
- Assists in Lessoning Discomforts Common to Intolerance
- 3 Times Stronger & Works 6 Times Faster Than Leading Digestive Supplements
For both adults and children with multiple food intolerances, foods containing gluten, casein, lactose and phenols are frequent triggers, often creating digestive discomfort. Supplementing the diet with specialized enzymes like those in Digest Spectrum may assist in lessening discomforts common to multiple food intolerances.
Food intolerances are caused by enzyme deficiencies. Digest Spectrum is a unique combination of high-potency enzymes that provides specialized digestive support for individuals who experience intolerance to foods containing gluten, dairy and phenols.
Digest Spectrum contains Thera-blend enzymes. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels. Amylase Thera-blend is responsible for breaking down starch and carbohydrates into smaller sugars, while lipase Thera-blend helps the body break down fats. Cellulase Thera-blend helps the body digest dietary fiber, and protease Thera-blend helps break down proteins.The enzyme DPP-IV is also included in Digest Spectrum, helping the body better digest foods containing gluten and casein. Nine other enzymes are included to provide a broad range of digestive support.
When foods are cooked or processed, the enzymes that are naturally in the food are destroyed. Since the modern diet consists primarily of cooked or processed foods, we rely on the digestive enzymes that our bodies manufacture to help us break down our meals.
We all normally produce both metabolic and digestive enzymes. As we age, our bodies produce fewer of the enzymes that we need.
There are many different kinds of enzymes, and they each have a specific purpose. Sometimes people simply have a deficiency of certain types of enzyme. This is why food intolerance's occur. For example, lactose intolerance is caused by a deficiency of the enzyme lactase.
The good news is that studies have shown that by supplementing your diet with the right combination of digestive enzymes, you can take meaningful steps to improve and maintain your digestive health. The result may be improved regularity, less digestive discomfort, and better assimilation of vital nutrients.
Advantages of Digestive Enzyme Supplements
Nearly one in three people in the U.S. experience some kind of digestive problem. Though many suffer, few have to. The typical benefits of enzyme supplementation include reduced digestive distress, increased energy and improved regularity.
- Soothe Digestive Distress: When undigested foods travel through the intestines they can irritate and potentially damage the sensitive intestinal wall. Over time, this irritation may reduce our digestive capacity and negatively influence the vital absorption process.
- Increase Energy: According to Yuri Elkaim author of Eating for Energy, in most cases, up to 80% of our body’s vital energy is spent on digestion.3 By aiding the breakdown and absorption of foods, you can free up enormous amounts of energy, increasing physical vitality and enhancing energy levels.
- Promote Regularity: Promoting proper digestion may encourage a healthy intestinal environment, and help relieve occasional constipation and irregularity.
As responsible members of the business community, Enzymedica desires to leave the environment better than they found it. At Enzymedica, they understand that there is an emissions footprint associated with their business operations. They partnered with Green Mountain Energy Company in 2009 to take a leadership role in calculating and offsetting 100% of the total calculated carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions associated with their annual electricity, corporate owned vehicles and corporate air travel. Through this process, Enzymedica is taking responsibility for its share of CO2 emissions and has committed to being part of the solution to global warming. By means of these initiatives, Enzymedica’s business operations since 2009 have been “carbon neutral.”