Country Life L-Carnitine With B6 500 mg.
Country Life L Carnitine Caps with B 6 is Hypoallergenic, Vegetarian and Kosher. Country Life L-Carnitine contains B-6, which aids in the utilization of Carnitine.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid found in high levels in muscle tissue & is synthesized in the body from Lysine and Methionine. L-Carnitine plays an essential role in fat metabolism, by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the Mitochondria; which act like power houses and make energy available to the body of the cell. Long-chain Fatty acids are oxidized in mitochondria by a process called beta-oxidation & stored as ATP, a prime energy fuel. Beta-oxidation is especially important for our muscles, which largely depend on fatty acids for energy.
L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring substance found in most cells of the body, particularly the brain and neural tissues, muscles, and heart. L-Carnitine is synthesized primarily in the liver and also in the kidneys, and must be transported to other tissues. It is most concentrated in tissues that use fatty acids as their primary dietary fuel, such as skeletal and cardiac (heart) muscle. In this regard, L-Carnitine plays an important role in energy production by chaperoning activated fatty acids (Acyl-CoA) into the Mitochondrial matrix for metabolism and chaperoning intermediate compounds out of the Mitochondrial matrix to prevent their accumulation. L-Carnitine plays a fundamental role in energy production, and it is used to support all bodily functions that require high levels of energy.
The amount of L-Carnitine made by the human body is generally not sufficient to meet bodily requirements, so we need to obtain some L-Carnitine from our diet. Meat and dairy products like milk, cheese and yoghurt, are rich sources of L-Carnitine. One of the key uses of L-Carnitine supplement is for fatty acid oxidation - helping users burn unwanted body fat & helps in lose weight. Other immense uses Of L-Carnitine are as follows:
- L-Carnitine improves mental performance.
- L-Carnitine helps in slowing down the aging process.
- L-Carnitine supplementation improves athletic performance in healthy people.
- L-Carnitine is also great in dieting as it reduces feelings of hunger and weakness.
- L-Carnitine is a very popular supplement that promotes growth and development.
- L-Carnitine beneficially uses to avoid deficiency of protein or amino acids in the diet.
- L-Carnitine improves fat oxidation by efficient energy release obtained from burning fat.
- L-Carnitine supplementation appears promising as a treatment for intermittent claudicating.
- L-Carnitine founds to decreases symptoms of depression & helps in preventing cataracts.
- L-Carnitine is used to prevent and treat this condition in patients with kidney disease on dialysis.
- L-Carnitine transfers long-chain fatty acids, triglycerides into mitochondria (a cell's energy powerhouse), where they may be oxidized to produce energy.
- In addition to helping those with Carnitine deficiencies, L-Carnitine supplementation may benefit individuals in avoiding Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), High Cholesterol & Intermittent Claudicating.
- L-Carnitine is used for fat-burning, increasing energy, and improving resistance to muscle fatigue. L-Carnitine has also been shown to help build muscle.
Vitamin B6 benefits you in maybe more ways than any other vitamin. Vitamin B6 has been called the "mighty vite" because of all the functions it performs. It is estimated that Vitamin B6 is involved with more than 101 chemical reactions that occur in our bodies. Vitamin B6 helps us by aiding in the manufacturing of amino acids. Amino acids are what we need to build proteins. And as we all know, proteins are essential for the repair and growth of our tissue.
Vitamin B6 benefits our brains as well. Vitamin B6 helps us to make what's called neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that connect one nerve cell to the next and enable these two nerve cells to communicate with one another. Some of these neurotransmitters are serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine and what's called GABA. These neurotransmitters are essential for regulating our mood and even helping to ward off depression in our later years. Vitamin B6 benefits us also by helping us to metabolize our foods and converting these foods into energy we need to get us through our day.