EFX Sports - Kre-Alkalyn EFX - 120 Capsules
EFX Sports Kre-Alkalyn EFX represent a major breakthrough in performance supplementation thanks to its multi-patented, 'pH-Correct' creatine stabilization technology. EFX Sports's scientist discovered that “buffering” to pH-12 produced a stable creatine molecule. Kre Alkalyn EFX is the only creatine monohydrate product with a pH of 12 because its molecules are synthesized with ‘buffering’ agents using a patented manufacturing process.
- pH-Correct Creatine
- Clinically-Proven Results
- Cnvenient, No Mixing or Measuring
- Tested Banned-Subtance Free & Pure
From The Lab To The Gym
Twenty-four elite athletes from the Bulgarian National Weightlifting Team were selected to participate in a double-blind clinical study comparing Kre-Alkalyn to standard creatine monohydrate. After 60 days, the Kre-Alkalyn group (using 7.5g per day) experienced an overall average strength increase of 28.25% above those in the unbuffered creatine monohydrate group!
All American EFX Standards
When your body is your business, you can’t rely on just anything to fuel it. That’s why now more than ever, hard-training Athletes are relying on EFX Sports products to gain the competitive ‘edge’ they need. So what separates them from all the rest? Two words: Quality & Innovation.
They are in a very small, elite group, of Sports Nutrition companies. This means everything – from the purchase of raw materials, formulation and lab testing, to the manufacturing process, packaging, labeling and shipping – is all under one roof. They've even developed the novel, patented ingredients used in their products, such as Kre-Alkalyn, Karbolyn and Taxadrol. Who else can say all that?
Most companies talk about “quality”, but All American EFX wanted to literally redefine what it means in this industry. The current standards were too lax for them, so they created the “EFX Sports Quality Firewall”. It’s easily the most stringent quality assurance and consumer protection program in the entire industry!
It all begins and ends with their incredibly strict product testing procedures. In fact, every product they produce must pass 3 critical quality checkpoints before, during and after production:
- Before: They test every barrel of raw material – every time!
- During: They test products a second time while in production and every phase of production.
- After: They perform even more quality control tests on all finished products as soon as they come off the line.
Facts About All American EFX Quality
- EFX Sports products are proudly made at All American Pharmaceutical, their U.S. based, 150,000 square foot Research and cGMP compliant Manufacturing facility celebrating over 30 in business.
- EFX Sports demands all products fall within 2% of label claims, compare to the industry standard of 5-10%!
- An independent lab fully screens their products for banned substances down to parts-per-billion…and some down to parts-per-trillion!
- They perform Toxicology tests on every new product they produce.
EFX Sports Sets the Standard
Before a pharmaceutical drug can be tested on humans, toxicology studies must first be carried out to guarantee their safety. As the name implies, these studies help to determine what levels may be chronically toxic and the possibility of dangerous side effects.
Even though Toxicology Studies are not required (and are extremely expensive), they perform them on every new product they produce. It’s yet another way for them to set the bar even higher for quality and safety in their industry.
EFX Sports Believes…
You deserve real innovation that delivers real results.
You deserve products that always meet label claims.
You deserve to know that what you are putting into your body is always banned-substance free.
You deserve to never feel like you are taking a risk when you buy EFX Sports products.
You deserve products that are Formulated To Win!