Natural Factors - Women's Plus Multistart - 180 Tablets
Natural Factors Women's Plus MultiStart is the perfect foundation multiple containing a complete spectrum of nutrients, herbs and antioxidants in the ideal ratio and dosage. MultiStart reduces the need for supplemental pills such as calcium and black cohosh, and ensures that correct and balanced levels of important nutrients, herbs and antioxidants are delivered to the body, specific to the nutritional needs ot women in perimenopause, menopause and post menopause.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- Natural Factors offers more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- A family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- Produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- Natural Factors grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- Test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Natural Factors' science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- Creating new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- Natural Factors meets or exceeds Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".