Advanced Yoga DVD with Rodney Yee (Special Two Disc Edition)
Advanced Yoga with Rodney Yee is an exclusive program for experienced practitioners only! See what you're really made of... Join renowned yoga teacher Rodney Yee as he leads you through his own personal practices, available for the first time. These advanced full-length programs of arm balances, hip openers and pranayama test you physically and mentally revealing new levels of power, precision, insight and ease.
Total-body, arm-balance workout (50 Minutes)
- Engages and strengthens your triceps, entire upper body, core and legs
- Demystifies these intense poses showing you how to sequence and build up to them
- Helps you cultivate a "steadiness of mind" with whatever is happeneing at the moment
Complete Hip Opening Routine (25 Minutes)
- Increases flexibility and mobility in the most neglected part of the body
- Helps prevent knee and joint problems
Advanced pranayama, or breath absorption practice (50 Minutes)
- Improves lung capacity and circulation of rejuvenating oxygen-rich blood
- Deepens your connection within, like no other practice can
Prop recommended: Yoga mat
Approx. Running time: 125 minutes.
GET TO KNOW RODNEY YEE:
Rodney Yee was a professional ballet dancer who later studied Iyengar yoga. He travels nationally and internationally to teach workshops, teacher-trainings and retreats. Rodney has been designing and performing in Gaiam programs for over 10 years. He has been featured on Oprah and other national programs.