1. Remove the water tank from the unit by grasping the handle and turning upside down. Unscrew the cap from the bottom of the water tank. Hold the tank under cold running water and fill to the desired level. DO NOT fill past the 45 min. fill line. When you have finished filling the tank screw the cap back on and turn over. Place water tank back into unit and make sure it is sitting properly & securely in the cavity.
NOTE: Only fill the water tank with cold water, DO NOT use HOT water.
2. Plug the steamer cord into a 120V AC electrical outlet.
3. Turn the On/Off switch to the On position. The switch will light to indicate that the garment steamer is on. Steam will emit in 45 seconds from the nozzle.
4. Hang the garment onto the hanger attachment. Steam the garment in an up/down motion starting from the top of the garment to the bottom. Always keep the hose and nozzle elevated above the water container.
5. This unit has a reset button. When the unit runs out of water it will automatically shut-off to ensure safe use and the red indicator light will come on above the reset button. If you wish to continue your steaming session:
- Turn On/Off switch to “Off” position and unplug the power cord
- Remove and refill water tank by following Step 1 under Instructions for Use
- Plug the steamer cord into a 120V AC electrical outlet.
- Push the reset button on side of unit
- Turn On/Off switch to “On” position
6. When you are finished with your steaming session place the On/Off switch in the Off position and remove the plug from the outlet.
NOTE: Be cautious when handling until steamer has fully cooled.