Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea Fruit Tea Sampler Caffeine Free 18 Tea Bags
Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea Fruit Tea Sampler includes 5 different flavors caffeine-free flavors: Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach Passion, Wild Berry Zinger, True Blueberry and Black Cherry Berry. Celestial Seasonings packed as much lively fruit flavor into Fruit Tea Sampler as the box would hold! From the sweet, simple pleasures of Black Cherry Berry to the sophisticated taste of Wild Berry Zinger, each of these luscious herbal blends is satisfying when hot and invigorating over ice.
This product contains all-natural ingredients and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.
Herbal tea is made from many plants using not just the leaves, but also the flowers, roots, bark and seeds. Blending the flavors of different herbs results in an infinite variety of healthful taste sensations, and in fact, this exploration is one of the greatest pleasures of working with herbs. The majority of herbal teas naturally contain no caffeine at all, which accounts in part for their mellow, soothing personality—and their growing popularity in today’s hectic, high-pressure world.
Celestian Seasonings Tea:
- 100% Natural
- This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Gluten Free
- Contains Zero Calories
Fruit Tea Sampler Includes 5 Herbal Teas:
- Raspberry Zinger: The distinctive sweet-tart flavor and enticing aroma of American-grown raspberries are the perfect complement for fruity Thai hibiscus and tart and tangy Chinese hibiscus in this robust herbal blend. Soothing when served warm, this blend is satisfying and refreshing when served as iced tea.
- Country Peach Passion: The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. They’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced.
- Wild Berry Zinger: The freshly picked taste of this luscious blend evokes thoughts of coming home at dusk with pails full of ripe berries bursting with flavor. They've added hibiscus – the tart, ruby-red herb that gives a Zinger its zing – and sweet blackberry leaves to layers of juicy berry flavor in this wonderfully balanced brew.
- True Blueberry: Some tastes are so familiar that just hearing their name brings their flavor to mind – like True Blueberry, whose simple, fruity flavor is best described as ‘tasting blue.’ The wild blueberries chosen for this blend are very high in antioxidants and have overtones of purple grapes, providing a deeper berry flavor than their farmed cousins. Try it on ice!
- Black Cherry Berry: This tea’s luscious flavor is reminiscent of the red fruit punch you drank as children – of course, Celestial Seasoning's version is 100% natural. A burst of American cherries is made even livelier by the sweetness of Oriental blackberry leaves. Delicious hot or iced, this blend takes you back to orchards of ripe, juicy cherries waiting to be made into succulent pies.
In 1969, a group of passionate young entrepreneurs founded Celestial Seasonings upon the belief that their flavorful, all-natural herbal teas could help people live healthier lives. They harvested fresh herbs from the Rocky Mountains by hand, and then dried, blended and packaged them in hand-sewn muslin bags to be sold at local health food stores. By staying committed to their vision, the founders of Celestial Seasonings turned their cottage industry into an almost overnight success.
Today, Celestial Seasonings is the largest specialty tea manufacturer in North America. They serve more than 1.6 billion cups of tea every year, and source more than 100 different ingredients from over 35 countries to create their delicious, all-natural herbal, green, red, white, chai and wellness teas. But most importantly, they're still about people and passion.