Res-Q Cholesterol Well-Being Trial Pack Featuring Res-Q 1250, Res-Q LDLx2 with Niacin and Res-Q CellPower.
Why buy this pack?
- A Trial Pack should be considered a jump-start package that allows for minimal initial investment to try the products out and see how you like them.
- Trial Packs which contain Res-Q LDLx2 with Niacin are recommended as the first choice for most customers since the niacin found in this product boosts your HDL cholesterol (the good cardio protective cholesterol).
- To help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- To reduce triglycerides.
- To promote healthy circulation.
- To support overall health and function of the cardiovascular system.
- It contains powerful antioxidants that supports heart function and help keep cholesterol in a healthy state.
- It provides roughly a 30 day supply of three products targeted for cholesterol health.
- All products in this pack are in capsule or caplet form for convenient travel and everyday use.
Res-Q 1250 Capsules:
The omega-3 miracle
Doctors agree that omega-3 fatty acids are some of the most beneficial nutrients you can include in your diet.
- Reduce triglycerides.
- Support healthy circulation by supporting normal blood platelet function and blood flow.
- Reduce inflammation thus supporting cardiovascular health and reduced everyday joint pain.
- Encourage arterial health and elasticity.
- Support brain and retinol development and function as well as normal function of the nervous system.
Res-Q 1250 is the gold standard in pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 supplement on the market today. Its high-grade EPA and DHA formulation is unsurpassed in superior quality, molecularly distilled, and manufactured under the most stringent pharmaceutical guidelines.
Res-Q Cell Power:
A complete antioxidant blend
Stress, pollution, ultraviolet radiation and other environmental hazards as well, can lead to the formation of free radicals and carcinogens which damage cells, proteins and DNA within the body. Res-Q CellPower is a power-packed blend of antioxidants that you can't afford not to add to your heart-healthy, daily regimen.
Res-Q cellPower can re-fortify the body with essential levels of CoQ10 ( one of the most critical enzymes necessary for production of energy within your body), vitamin C, selenium, lycopene, astaxanthin, letein, all of the antioxidants crucial for cell regeneration, detoxifying, controlling cholesterol, fighting inflammation, improving vascular function and discouraging blood clots. Res-Q Cell Power is a power-packed blend of antioxidants that you can't afford not to add to your heart-healthy daily regimen.
Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin- 60 Caplets
Do something good for your heart
Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin is formulated to support cholesterol well-being by addressing the two main sources of cholesterol, your body’s natural production and your diet. Additionally, niacin, contained in Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin, has been shown to boost HDL cholesterol levels. Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin is a proprietary blend of Phytosterol Ester Complex, Policosanol, and no-flush Niacin. Taking Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin in combination with Res-Q 1250 and Res-Q CellPower provides a more complete program for heart and cholesterol health.
A daily intake of at least 1.3 grams of phytosterol esters, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Moreover, 50 years of scientific evidence establishes that including plant sterol esters in the diet helps to lower blood total (cholesterol) and LDL cholesterol levels.
Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin continues the Res-Q tradition of providing the highest quality ingredients.
Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin’s:
- Phytosterol Ester Complex is a standardized blend of natural plant sterols, in the ester form, which promotes effective results as it more easily combines with food during digestion.
- Policosanol is a waxy substance from Sugar Cane. Sugar Cane is supported by clinical studies as the source of Policosanol necessary for effective, beneficial supplementation.
- No-flush Niacin is a special form of niacin (vitamin B3) containing inositol hexanicotinate which offers all the health benefits of niacin without the characteristic “flush” often associated with the use of other niacin supplements.