Amino Acid & Botanical Green-Lipped Mussel Extract 500 mg.
Amino Acid & Botanical Green-Lipped Mussel Extract 500 mg. is one of the best-researched food supplements with natural anti-inflammatory effects that has ever entered the natural remedy market. For over 30 years a large body of independent laboratory and clinical research has been accumulating on Amino Acid & Botanical Supply’s GlycomarineTM Green-Lipped Mussel Extract with respect to both its efficacy and mode of action. Not only is Amino Acid & Botanical Supply’s GlycomarineTM Green-Lipped Mussel Extract safe and effective, but also it protects the stomach from the ulcerative effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatorys (NSAIDS). This gastro protective effect is particularly relevant, because many arthritis sufferers take NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatorys), as well as using Amino Acid & Botanical Supply GlycomarineTM Green-Lipped Mussel Extract as a food supplement.
Amino Acid & Botanical Supply’s GlycomarineTM Green-Lipped Mussel
- A proprietary glycogen complex extracted from the New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus).
- Green-Lipped Mussel extract is a proven, effective natural food supplement with 30 years of clinical research references and 30 years of results.
- Glycomarine Extract has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glycomarine Extract is gastro-protective. (Protects the stomach lining).
- Glycomarine Green-Lipped Extract is Chondroprotective. (Protects connective tissue).
- Glycomarine Green-Lipped Mussel Extract assists in relieving pain and discomfort caused by worn and damaged joint surfaces.
What is Amino Acid & Botanical Supply Glycomarine? The Green-Lipped Mussel used in this product is Glycomarine™. Glycomarine™ is a proprietary glycogen complex extracted from the New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) & is the material used in all of the important clinical studies done in the last 30 years that have demonstrated the nutritional benefits of Green-Lipped Mussel. THIS PRODUCT IS 100% GLYCOMARINE™ While there have been Green-Lipped Mussel supplements available for over 20 years, they have been made from first dried (which is to say dead), then frozen material. Green-Lipped Mussels are shellfish. In order to obtain the benefits of Green-Lipped Mussel it is necessary to process them while still alive. Just as the best way to eat Oysters & Clams is to open them while still alive.