Beveri Nutrition - Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Mixed Berries - 16 oz. (454 g)
Beveri Nutrition Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Mixed Berries offers tremendous health benefits. Beveri Nutrition Golden Flaxseed is the best natural source of ALA Omega 3 fatty acids, and a good source of dietary fiber, protein and lignans. What's more, Beveri Nutrition Flaxseed is low in carbohydrates, which makes it a great choice for those watching their consumption of starches and sugars.
The Beveri Flaxseed Difference
Beveri Nutrition Golden Flaxseed is sourced exclusively from farms in the Central Plains of North America (so they always know where their seeds come from). They use a patented seed selection process to filter out the detrimental immature or damaged seeds - providing you with a consistent servings of ALA and a shelf life for up to 1 year from date of manufacture, guaranteeing freshness and a great taste. And, to top it off, they fine mill it for the smoothest texture possible, which makes it even easier to add to your favorite foods and get your daily dose of Omega-3s!
Beveri Nutrition Golden Flaxseed can be used in a variety of ways. You can sprinkle it on salads and cereal, add it as an ingredient in baking, stir it into oatmeal, soups or yogurt, blend it into shakes and smoothies - even add it to your favorite foods for a nutty crunch.
All Beveri Nutrition products are scientifically formulated and supported by straightforward, factual information on how and why they work. Every product they offer is easy to use, of the highest quality, great tasting and effective.
Just 2 tablespoons a day gives you:
- 3g dietary fiber, 130 mg antioxidant lignans
- 3g ALA Omega-3
- Added protein and antioxidants for a healthy diet
- A boost in energy and to your immune system
Award Winning Beveri Golden Flaxseed
Award winning Beveri Golden Flaxseed - Winner of Better Nutrition Best New Supplements 2010 - is sourced exclusively from farms in the Central Plains of North America. They use a patented seed selection process to ensure that you always get the highest quality flaxseed. Meaning Beveri Golden Flaxseed has a more consistent serving of ALA Omega-3 and it stays fresher for longer, without the need for refrigeration.
Beveri Nutrition Organic Golden Flaxseed Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Beveri Golden Flaxseed?
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed has many health benefits – it is a good source of ALA Omega-3, Lignan’s, Fiber and Protein.
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed uses the patented MeadowPure seed selection process to ensure only the highest quality flaxseeds are chosen.
- This higher quality flaxseed means Beveri products stay fresh and maintain their effectiveness for up to 2 years without the need to refrigerate.
- Beveri uses a “slicing” technique to mill its Golden Flaxseed. This technique means that more bubbles of ALA Omega-3 remain intact after milling and you get a more consistent serving of ALA Omega-3.
What types of Beveri Golden Flaxseed are there?
- Beveri Organic Whole Golden Flaxseed
- Beveri Organic Fine Milled Golden Flaxseed
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Cranberries
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Blueberries
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Mixed Berries
How do you use flax?
You can use flax in many ways – sprinkle it on salads, soup, oatmeal, cereal. Add it into the dough when making biscuits, bread or cookies, into the batter when making pancakes or muffins.
What is flaxseed?
Flaxseed is the seed of a plant that grows to be about 3 feet high, has small blue flowers and thrives in cold, northern climates. Each flower produces 7 to 10 flaxseeds, which are slightly larger than sesame seeds, with hard, shiny husks that range in color from amber to reddish brown.
How often should I use flaxseed?
A recommended amount is approximately 2 tablespoons per day.
What are Omega-3’s?
- Omega-3s are a family of unsaturated fatty acids that are important components of cell membranes.
- The most common Omega-3s are ALA, EPA and DHA.
- Flaxseed is the richest natural source of ALA, though ALA can also be found in other vegetable sources including canola oil, walnuts and dark, leafy greens. ALA is crucial for maintaining cardiovascular health. The human body cannot produce ALA, it must be obtained from dietary sources.
Is Beveri Golden Flaxseed high in fiber?
Yes! Beveri Golden Flaxseed is a good source of fiber.
What is the Beveri MeadowPure process?
Think of the analogy “one bad apple rots the barrel." The Beveri MeadowPure process removes the immature, bad and damaged seeds that can cause oxidation and leaves you with only the highest quality flaxseed.
Where is Beveri Golden Flaxseed sourced from?
Beveri flaxseed is sourced entirely from the United States and Canada.
What’s the difference between whole and milled flax?
Whole flax is the seed before it is milled. It is often added to food to give a crunchy texture.
However in order to gain the maximum nutritional benefits from flaxseed it is best to consume milled flaxseed as it is easier for the body to extract nutrients from it.
Is Beveri flaxseed gluten free?
Beveri Golden Flaxseed is naturally gluten free.
For many years, the founders of Beveri have been discovering new ways to make healthy choices easy-with the highest quality products that are easy to use, taste great, and do what they say they're going to do. Beveri ensures that all of its supplements will be of the highest quality, effective and great tasting. All their products are grounded in scientific research, giving you quality you can depend on.
Beveri Products are designed to make healthy choices easy. All of their products taste great, are easy to use and highly effective. That's their promise to you. They choose to exceed the expectations of their customers and all those whose lives they touch. They are committed to providing a lasting future through sustainable organics for generations to come.
About Beveri Nutrition
Beveri Products are 100% certified organic and have been nurtured with care and integrity. Their farmers rely on Mother Nature and hard work to grow their crops, not synthetic fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides. Quality is always of the utmost importance. Their farmers provide the purest products in exchange for a fair market price.
By purchasing Beveri products, you are supporting a viable economic livelihood for their farmers and promoting a sustainable agricultural environment for future generations.