Rule One Proteins - R1 Protein Ultra Pure Whey Isolate/Hydrolysate Formula 76 Servings Vanilla Creme - 4.83 lbs. (2196 g)
RI 100% Whey Protein Isolate & Whey Protein Hydrolysate Powder is an ultra pure whey isolate/hydrolysate formula. Rule One Proteins' scientific blend provides one of the purest, most rapidly digested fuels around to help build and repair muscle. And with virtually zero lactose, sugar, fat, or cholesterol, it's their most complete muscle fuel!
Pretty obvious what you put into your workout is big. But what you put into your body before, during & after workouts is even bigger.
Better input = better output. That’s what their formula of all-Whey Isolates, Hydrolysates, Fortified BCAAs (over 6 grams–one of the highest available), and L Glutamine is all about.
And what they took out is equally as important as what they put in.
- Zero sugar
- Zero lactose
- Zero gluten
What’s more, R1 Protein can stand up to everyone else’s premium protein – at about the same price as their base products! And a better supplement at a better price? Well, that’s just plain smart.
With virtually no fat, carbs, or cholesterol – and zero added creamers or gums that other products tend to use as fillers and thickeners – you’re getting one of the purest premium isolated products on the market. Remember, the best input = the best output.
Ultra Pure Whey Protein Isolate
- Instantized Micro Filtered and Ion Exchanged Whey Protein Isolate, Yielding 90%+ Protein!
- Rapid Digestion & Assimilation Feeds Muscle & Supports Recovery.
- 90%+ Whey Protein has Little-to-no Lactose or Fat.
- Rich Natural Source of Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
- Increases Endurance, Immune System and Lean Muscle Mass.
Whey Protein Hydrolysate
- Ultra-Pure, Ultra-Segmented Isolates.
- Considered the Fastest, Purest Form of Protein Available.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate is a Pre-Digested Protein, Actually Digesting as Fast or Faster than Amino Acids.
- Taken Directly After Training, Can Result in a Dramatic Increase in Blood Amino Acids and Insulin Levels - Helping Muscle Protein Synthesis and Preventing Muscle Tissue Breakdown.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- 28% BCAAs. Formula is Fortified with over 6g of BCAAs per 25g Protein Serving - One of the Highest Levels Available!
- Direct Muscle Synthesis Means Less Tissue Breakdown and More Growth.
- Supports Fat Loss by Using Body Fat vs. Muscle for Fuel During Workouts.
- Studies Have Suggested BCAAs Use May Result in a Better Testosterone to Cortisol Ratio, Increased Muscle Endurance and Decreased Muscle Soreness.
- Improves Protein Metabolism to Speed Recovery & Limit Muscle Breakdown.
- Supports Growth Hormone Levels & Immune System Response.
- Helps Maintain Cell Volume and Hydration, Supporting Recovery.
- One of the Most Important Amino Acids to Strengthen Athletes and Bodybuilders. It Plays a Vital Role in Gut Health, Intestinal Health, Muscle Metabolism and Cellular Support.
Simple. Better Protein.
Those of us who are serious about getting the best out of lifting are obsessed with one thing. Protein. So why is it the one supplement consumed by the lion's share of lifters so neglected by so many producers? A quick comparison of top-selling proteins shows Rule One's protein per serving beats the pants of pretty much everyone. Not funny math. No hocus-pocus. Just more of that you take protein for... protein.
Rule One Proteins' Creed
Their mission is to bring you the best formulated and manufactured protein powders and nutrition supplements in the world. To accomplish this mission and remain true to their creed, "the best input = the best output".
All Rule One Proteins products are produced by Nutrivo, LLC. Nutrivo's facility, located in Aurora, IL, is a brand new state-of-the-art GMP facility. Utilizing the latest quality blending, measuring and packaging equipment available. When formulating their products, their number one consideration is quality. When sourcing their raw materials, they look at purity and potency, not price.
Only those that pass Rule One Proteins stringent standards for safety, quality and efficacy are used. From concept to formulating to sourcing raw materials to blending products, it's all done one way. The Right way. The Rule One Proteins way.
About Rule One Proteins
Rule One Proteins is athletes, bodybuilders, crossfitters and powerlifters. Guys who've lifted a few million lbs and downed a few thousand scoops of protein. They're also supplement pros who've done this before. Guys who know the difference between the good stuff and the over-hyped wannabes. The Rule One Proteins executive team combines over 100 years of development and formulation experience. They offer a unique combination of skills and experience, but most of all, they offer an unmatched passion for the sports nutrition industry. You can rest assured knowing that any product produced by Rule One Proteins contains the finest raw materials, ingredients available and that their creed of "the best input = the best output" is always on their minds.