Weil Baby BPA Free Tritan Nurser Bottle With AirWave Venting System 2 x 9 oz. (266 ml)
A great choice to get you started, Weil Baby's two-pack of 9 oz. crystal clear nurser bottles are made from the revolutionary Tritan™ material that is BPA and toxin free. Developed under the direction of Dr. Andrew Weil, the Weil Baby Tital Nurser Bottles feature the exclusive AirWave™ venting system that is clinically proven to reduce colic. Weil Baby Tritan Nurser Bottles come standard with a stage 1 nipple, ideal for newborns, and its one-piece vent is extremely easy to clean.
The AirWave™ One Piece Venting System. New AirWave™ works effectively from the inside out to reduce colic.
How the AirWave™ Venting System works.
- Threads on both the ring neck and the bottle securely connect the nipple assembly to the bottle.
- Sealing ring on the nipple seats in the bottle neck and postions the nipple in the correct orientation.
- Four protrusions within the bottle neck provide a means for air to enter the bottle.
- The flexible inner ring of the nipple rests against the inside surface of the bottle neck. This allows air to flow into the bottle but prevents fluid from leaking out.
The AirWave™ Venting System
- Developed by world-class engineers
- Easy to clean One Piece vent
- Designed to outperform leading venting systems.
The patented AirWave venting system is designed to work with a moisture lock. Adding moisture to the inside of the nipple prior to attaching the nipple /ring combination to the bottle will assure a smooth fit and prevent leaking. The AirWave system WILL work without adding moisture, however extra care should be taken to ensure the inner flange of the nipple does not stick or get caught on the top of the bottle. The ring should not be over-tightened. A snug “medium tight” application will allow for best venting results. Weil Baby bottles and the AirWave system were two and a half years in the design, engineering, and testing process. We believe we have made the most efficient, easiest to use and clean feeding system on the market today. Weil Baby hopes you and your baby enjoy!
- Pull the nipple through the ring firmly until it snaps into place.
- Look at the underside of the nipple and ring. ENSURE THE INNER FLANGE IS PERFECTLY ROUND. If the flange is oblong, it was not pulled through the ring all the way.
- Wet the underside of the nipple. (Suggested when water is available, but not required)
- Screw the nipple onto the bottle. Do not over tighten.
- Begin feeding.
All Weil Baby Bottles and Cups include The AirWave™ Venting System