Badger Beauteous Box & Three Bold Balms [Muscle Rub (.75 oz/21 g); Badger Balm (.75 oz./21 g); Sleep Balm (.75 oz./21 g)]
Badger Beauteous Box & Three Bold Balms contains a 0.75 oz tin Muscle Rub with Cayenne and Ginger, 0.75 oz tin Badger Balm For Hardworking Hands, and a 0.75 oz tin of Sleep Balm with Lavender and Bergamot. The ingredients in Badger Balm are USDA Certified Organic.
- Muscle Rub: Relief when you need it! Gently soothe and relax tense and achy muscles.
- Badger Balm: Relief for hard-working hands. The best stuff for your chapped, cracked, rough & weathered skin. Rub it in!
- Sleep Balm: A dreamy night balm to cheer & relax poetic badgers and other restless wanderers.
Badger is a family run, family friendly business located on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire, USA. Bill, Katie and daughters Mia, Emily and Rebecca started the business back in 1995, in the kitchen of their home.
Bill Whyte was a carpenter by trade and an herbalist by avocation. He could never find a product to heal his rough, dry, cracked hands-the result of daily hard work in the tough New Hampshire winters. Bill whipped up a batch of the original Healing Balm in his kitchen using Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera and Essential Oil of Sweet Birch-a traditional New England herbal remedy.
The result was astounding: a simple, all-natural, soothing and healing balm that really worked! And a company was born.
A team of about 40 friendly badgers formulates, manufactures, and ships almost all of the products from the facility, known as The Badger Mines. Badger works hard to create a healthy business with ethical and charitable principles. Call and ask any employee. You'll hear about free organic lunches, green initiatives in every department and charitable giving practices-not to mention lunchtime full-contact badminton games!
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good