Life-Flo Progesta-Care Men's Formula Body Cream 85g
Life-Flo Progesta-Care Body Cream with natural progesterone helps assist men in maintaining and optimizing overall health. Progesta-Care contains natural progesterone, and is free of synthetics, including Parabens. Progesta-Care is non-greasy and formulated specifically for excellent absorption. ProgestaCare is packaged in an air-tight hygienically-sealed container, and each pump is pre-measured to be the appropriate amount. Each full press of the pump provides approximately 20mg of natural Progesteron USP. This progesterone cream is formulated to contain 480 mg per ounce.
In men, progesterone is produced in the adrenal glands and testes, and is a precursor to the steroid hormones and testosterone. Production may decrease over time as men age. Progesta-Care Formula for Men contains all natural ingredients that work together synergistically. This special blend of ingredients includes natural Progesterone, Grape Seed Extract, Saw Palmetto, MSM, and Ginseng. It is non-oily, does not leave a residue on the skin, and it has extremely effective absorption qualities.
- How soon can I see benefits?
Because our body chemistries are unique, everyone's experience will be different. Some people see the benefits instantly, while others say it takes a few days to notice a difference.
- What are the differences between synthetic and natural progesterone?
Synthetic Progesterone (normally referred to as progestin) is a drug manufactured by drug companies and is normally only available by prescription. The molecule of the synthetic Progesterone is close enough to the natural Progesterone that it seeks out and resides in the Progesterone receptacles in the body. This may cause undesirable effects. Natural Progesterone USP is bio-identical to that manufactured by the human body.
The Life-Flo Group
Founded in 1995, Life-Flo provides the most advanced natural products available. Life-Flo invests an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
Life-Flo pioneered one of the first "natural" progesterone creams (Progesta-Care) as an alternative to synthetic creams. They lead the industry in the production of cosmeceuticals. Life-Flo markets their products primarily through health food channels in the U.S. and throughout the international export market. They invite you to experience the difference!
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in their own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (they do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
Collective Wellbeing (makers of Life-Flo) was founded in 2004 by Jack and Ellen Davies. After many years working in the beauty industry, the couple set out-idealistically - to create the perfect company. For them, that meant making great products that consumers love to use, using natural materials in innovative ways, and setting a new level of social responsibility for an enterprise. After more than three years of development with some of the best dermatologists, microbiologists, green chemists, and naturopaths, Collective Wellbeing was born.
While Collective Wellbeing is constantly evolving, they are proud of achieving these milestones:
- Product Innovation: Collective Wellbeing continues to pioneer the use of innovative and effective natural materials like activated charcoal and super-antioxidants, such as astaxanthin, a biocompound from sea algae. They introduced the first all natural, paraben-free, propylene glycol-free, water-based personal lubricant. Collective Wellbeing is first company to have made its entire product range paraben-free. And they were the first to develop an effective acne treatment that has no benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide or artificial fragrance.
- Product Efficacy: Their products are safe, effective and a pleasure to use. They work as promised. In blind comparisons to competitor's products, people overwhelmingly choose Collective Wellbeing products.
Collective Wellbeing's commitments to make products that are better for you and the world and to give back to the community will never vary, but they hope to always surprise you with new and innovative ways of meeting these commitments.