Maxi-Health Research Kosher Vitamins - Premium E Complete - 60 Capsules
- Brand:Maxi-Health Research Kosher Vitamins
Full spectrum Tocotrienol-Tocopherol complex
Contains all 8 isomers of vitamin E providing the maximum benefits from mixed tocopherols-tocotrienols
Maxi Premium Vitamin E Complete is a vitamin E product that contains all eight isomers of vitamin E, which include the mixed tocopherols and mixed tocotrienols providing the most complete and balanced form of vitamin E in a liquid fill vegetarian and certified Kosher capsule.
Background on Maxi Premium Vitamin E Complete
Everyone would agree that Vitamin E is one of the top-selling supplements in the US, because of its well-documented health benefits. According to the Council of Responsible Nutrition (CRN), about 75% of cardiologists recommend Vitamin E to their patients and 50% of them take Vitamin E themselves. Vitamin E is no doubt the star-nutrient of the industry.
Consumers are beginning to look for a “full spectrum vitamin E” supplement - mixed tocopherols and mixed tocotrienols, due to their unique health properties, which are not shown by the alpha-tocopherol itself. All these different forms of vitamin E are combined in nature and work synergistically to confer maximum benefits.
Science of Maxi Premium Vitamin E Complete
1.) There is nothing wrong with taking alpha-tocopherol vitamin E alone, in fact there are many studies showing a variety of health benefits, but the “maximum benefits” of Vitamin E can only be received in a full spectrum product. A full spectrum vitamin E (d-alpha, beta, gamma and delta-tocopherol and d-alpha, beta, gamma and delta-tocotrienol) as found in Maxi Premium Vitamin E Complete, gives you the best that science and nature have to offer.
2.) Lecithin is added, as it is an emulsifier, to break down the oils and disperse them into small globules, making them easier to digest and absorb.
Some of the Health Benefits of Maxi Premium Vitamin E Complete
Human studies indicate that, in addition to their antioxidant activity, tocopherols and tocotrienols have other important health functions, which includes:
• Heart – helps maintain a healthy heart and blood vessels*
• Brain – helps maintain healthy brain function*
• Lungs – emerging science suggests it may play a role in maintaining healthy lungs*
• Eyes – helps maintain healthy vision* • Immunity- Supports a healthy immune system*
• DNA – helps protect DNA from free radical damage* • Skin –helps maintain healthy skin*
• Exercise – helps maintain a healthy body during exercise by reducing excessive levels of free radicals* • Aging – helps maintain good health as we age*