Badger Balm For Hardworking Hands - 0.75oz (21g)
Badger Balm For Hardworking Hands is Badger Balm's original product, and it works so well that they've built an entire company around it! Created by Badger Bill to heal his rough, cracked carpenter’s hands during a fierce New England winter, you can trust them when they say this stuff will soothe and soften your driest, hardest, and roughest skin but is gentle enough to use every day. Smells great with the light minty and somewhat earthy aroma of wintergreen. If you should ever find yourself lost in some vast, uncharted wilderness, you want this balm with you!
- Ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing balm that smooths and softens the most chapped, cracked, rough, or weathered skin.
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Smells great with the light scent of wintergreen.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
Can Badger Balm help heal eczema and psoriasis?
Badger Balm products are not medicines or drugs (except their sunscreens which are considered sunscreen drugs by the FDA), they are natural remedies that support your body's innate ability to heal itself. They have received regular feedback from customers that Badger Balm has helped to soothe the discomforts of skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis, but they cannot say definitively that they help to heal these skin ailments.
Can I use Badger Balm on my lips/face or is it just for hands?
The Original Badger Balm and the Unscented Badger Healing Balm can be used on any body part that needs it. The Badge Balm Family uses it on hands as well as legs, elbows, feet, faces and lips. Badger will soothe any parched and thirsty skin.? Most of our products are safe to use anywhere on your body. Do use caution on sensitive areas because essential oils may be irritating. Be especially cautious with our Sore Muscle Rub line, because most contain an extract of Cayenne Pepper which is especially painful if you get it in your eye.
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through their purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good
The Story of Badger Balm
"Back in the winter of 1993, Badger Bill was a carpenter with dry hands and cracked fingertips. He spent much of my time banging nails outside in some pretty harsh conditions. he also loved working with herbs and natural remedies. This turned out to be a fortunate coincidence. As fate would have it, he went into his kitchen and made up a batch of what later became Badger Balm. It healed his fingers and a business was born...
He was going to call that first product "Bear Paw,” but the name was already taken! At first, he was disappointed. Then the name "Badger" came to him, as if in a dream, and he knew it was the right choice. The Badger is a healing totem, the root gatherer with a deep knowledge of the secrets of the root and herb kingdoms; fierce, effective in defense of the self and family, and persistent in overcoming obstacles, successfully seeing projects through to the end.
Badger Balm has been to the South Pole on the hands and feet of explorers on skis; it has soothed the fingers of trapeze artists and rock climbers; it has been a staple for river rafters, sled doggers, and weight lifters for years.
And what it does for them it can do for you! The key to this super soothing balm is in the ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax. They are rich in natural ferments, enzymes, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids, which leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Funny thing is this simple combination of oil and wax is gentle enough for problem skin yet tough and effective enough for rough weathered skin anywhere on the body. Rub It In. Use It Regularly. Expect Results.