Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Luxurious Moisturizing Lotion - 8 oz.
Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Luxurious Moisturizing Lotion is a luxurious body lotion that instantly restores your skin's natural moisture balance to leave it incredibly soft and silky. High in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients, this ultra-rich formula is perfect for dry skin. A customer favorite for years.
Features & Benefits:
- Organic Rosa Mosqueta Oil: Improves skin texture & nourishes
- Organic Sweet Almond & Macadamia Nut Oils: Smooth & moisturize
All Natural & Organic Beauty Products
Aubrey Organics makes the cleanest formulas, hand-crafted using only the purest botanical ingredients nature has to offer. All of their natural beauty products are lovingly produced in small batches to deliver the freshest, most effective, and most authentic alternatives to mass produced synthetic products. Aubrey's natural skin care, natural hair care, natural soaps, and body lotions contain scientifically proven and organic ingredients.
- All Natural & Organic
- Hand-Crafted Formulas
- Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Plant-Based Emollients
- No Mineral Oils
- Sulfate, Paraben, Gluten, & Phthalate Free
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
- Cruelty Free & Vegan
About Aubrey Organics
When Aubrey Hampton first mixed ground ginger, peppermint, and eucalyptus leaf into a base of coconut oil in 1967, he never imagined that the batch of bath liquid he created to help combat those harsh New York City winters would change the personal care industry forever. Forty years and more than 200 products later, Aubrey, the company he founded, remains the leader in natural hair, skin and body care, with products sold in more than 4500 retailers throughout the world.
Why use something synthetic when something natural works so much better? That's the practical philosophy behind every Aubrey product. This simple idea has been the cornerstone of their pioneering company since the beginning. Read their labels. You'll find only the finest herbals and plant extracts in their most natural form.
In 1994, their company became the first personal care manufacturer to be certified as an organic processor by Quality Assurance International of San Diego, California. This means that their factory - where they create their products - is regularly inspected and certified as a manufacturing facility where organic ingredients are handled according to standards set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Organic Program.
Aubrey buys only the purest natural and organic ingredients from fair trade sources, and use them in handcrafted, all-natural products that are good for you and good for the Earth. It is this commitment that has made Aubrey the finest hair, skin and body care products manufacturer and an industry leader with an impressive list of "firsts."
Aubrey was the first personal care products manufacturer:
- To list all ingredients - 1967
- To develop a grapefruit seed extract and antioxidant preservative - 1974
- To formulate products with...
- Essential fatty acids in a natural absorption base - 1967
- Lactalbumin (milk protein) - 1967
- Jojoba oil - 1972
- Evening primrose oil - 1982
- Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Seed Oil - 1986
- Blue camomile oil - 1987
- Herbal gums and vitamin B-5 - 1988
- Natural fruit acids - 1990
- Matcha green tea - 1995
- Blue green algae and grape seed extract - 1999
- Sea buckthorn oil and Topical Ester C™ - 1999
- Organic orange pith juice - 2003
- And the first personal care company to be certified as an organic processor - 1994
Aubrey Organics' mission is to continue their long legacy of quality and purity; to connect people with nature; and to lead by example.
To be the earth's most respected leader in personal care products for health and environmentally conscious consumers.