Spectrum Essentials Butter It Up! Natural Flavor Spray Oil - 5 oz. (147ml)
Spectrum Essentials Butter It Up! adds delicious flavor to your favorite foods. Spectrum Essentials Butter It Up! is not just for cooking, but also for spraying on a baked potato, vegetables or toast. Spectrum Essentials Butter It Up! turns plain popcorn into indulgent, movie-style popcorn.
Making the Non-GMO Choice
In an ongoing commitment to the health of both their customers and our planet, the Hain Celestial Group (of which Spectrum is a part) has been an advocate of eliminating the use of GMO ingredients in food products since 2004.
- GMOs are genetically modified organisms – plants or animals that have been created in laboratories through the use of DNA from bacteria, viruses, or other plants and animals
- With the long-term health, safety, and environmental risks of GMOs unknown, more than 60 countries – including Australia, Japan, and all the countries of the European Union but excluding the U.S. – restrict or prohibit their production and sale
- Most consumers (53%) will not purchase products containing GMOs; 91% of Americans demand that GMO products be labeled as such for complete transparency
- Hain Celestial endorses the Non-GMO Project (a third-party verifier of foods produced according to the most rigorous practices for GMO avoidance)
- Their Non-GMO Project-verified foods are produced in complete compliance with the organization’s standards including annual inspections and ongoing testing
- They source non-GMO ingredients wherever possible
- 99%+ their food products use non-GMO ingredients
- They support the labeling of GMO products so that consumers can make informed purchase decisions
About Spectrum Essentials
Hain Celestial Group
Spectrum Naturals™ and Spectrum Essentials™ are owned by the Hain Celestial Group (Nasdaq: HAIN) and is headquartered in Lake Success, NY. Hain Celestial is a leading natural and organic food and personal care products company in North America and Europe. Hain Celestial participates in almost all natural food categories. Spectrum Naturals’ purpose is to provide and deliver a premium line of culinary oils, vinegars, mayos and shortenings that adhere to high quality standards. They are vigilant about the sourcing, production, and packaging of their products – with the goal of leaving as small a footprint as possible, and sustaining resources for the future. Spectrum Essentials provides and delivers high quality trusted omega 3 supplements to the market. That commitment extends to all ages and lifestyles, from Chia and Flaxseed to Children’s DHA and Vegan alternatives.
The Taste Of Goodness
What is good taste? Simply put, for most people it is a matter of flavor. The Spectrum™ brand believes the taste of goodness is about making conscious and thoughtful decisions about the foods we eat and the planet we share. They are passionate about fats and when the Spectrum™ brand started over twenty years ago, it was started with the purpose of making oils available to the American public. The Spectrum™ brand commitment and vision has not diminished one bit. From Artisan Olive Oils, to Non-GMO Project verified Coconut Oil, or dietary supplements like Flaxseed Oil and other Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s), they are committed to bringing you the best there is for a sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
Tradition And Innovation
Being a leader often entails forging new paths. Sometimes that means improving on the standard, like creating new packaging to better preserve delicate Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s). It could also mean using traditional methods like expeller pressing, or developing new and more sustainable methods such as a proprietary filtration process.
The Spectrum™ brand does its best to keep up with the tradition of the brand. They take pride in mindfully developing products that will add flavor and that feeling of warmth to your cooking, while also supporting a healthy lifestyle.
A Wholesome Kitchen
What’s in your kitchen? If you have ever doubted that healthy food could taste great, doubt no more! Click through their product pages and experience how the smell and flavor can come alive through suggested uses and easy recipes for each of their mindfully developed products . Take it one step further and “Like” them on Facebook and get tips from the Spectrum™ brand Chef, opportunities to take part in contests, suggested uses for their flavor enhancing oils and seeds, as well as education around all Spectrum™ brand products.