Natural Factors - PGX Satisfast Vegan Protein Powder Very Vanilla - 525 Grams (18.51 oz.)
Natural Factors PGX Satisfast Vegan Protein Powder Very Vanilla is delicious. A yummy Very Vanilla Satisfast Vegan Protein drink will keep you feeling satisfied between meals. The ready-to-mix powder has all the benefits of PGX along with 20g of organic, gluten-free, non-GMO vegan protein.
- Reduces food cravings and produces a feeling of fullness
- A delicious treat between meals
- Supports healthy weight loss when used properly as part of The PGX Program
- 2.5g of PGX per scoop
- 20g of vegan protein per serving
- Only 120 calories per serving
- 100% vegan protein with pea, brown rice, pumpkin, quinoa, spirulina, and chia
- Certified gluten-free
- Non-GMO ingredients
- No artificial flavors, additives, or sweeteners
What is PGX
PGX is a "novel polysaccharide" - a proprietary complex of water soluble plant fibers, and is the result of years of intensive clinical and laboratory research in collaboration with leading universities and the Canadian Center for Functional Medicine. In clinical studies PGX was found to be very effective in promoting healthy weight loss, reducing between meal food cravings and balancing healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already within the normal range. PGX is also completely safe and stimulant free.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health:
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
They grow their organic Echinacea for Echinamide products on their very own farms, located in the Okanagan region of British Columbia. Dubbed Factors Farms, their farms also produce their herbs for unique formulations, all of which are harvested fresh by hand and processed within hours at their nearby extraction plant.
Roland Gahler, Natural Factors' visionary leader, has invested in people, science and technology to create natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective.
"For us, integrity means being able and willing to stand behind every product we produce. Each one of us at Natural Factors feels responsible for the supplements and herbal remedies we sell. We don't make placebos - we produce products that work to create better health." Roland Gahler
Chairman and Owner
Research & Development
Natural Factors also conducts laboratory and clinical research to ensure the efficacy of all of their products. Their research ensures that they can guarantee the safety, purity and potency of all raw materials used in their creation. They are an industry leader in quality assurance and their laboratory facilities are the largest and most sophisticated in Canada.
Natural Factors has an extensive team including, Research and Development labs, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Product Development groups. Over 50 scientists work in these and other departments to ensure they produce impeccable products that are guaranteed to be safe and efficacious.
Medical & Scientific Expertise
The medical and scientific expertise found at Natural Factors may be attributed to their medical and naturopathic physicians, herbalist, formulators and nutritionists that all contribute to the development of every Natural Factors product. With over 50 scientists that work to ensure that they produce impeccable products guaranteed to be safe and efficacious, they ensure that every one of their innovations is for natural health support. Their team of experts provides Natural Factors with a breadth of knowledge, each with unique training and different backgrounds, and their scientists and quality control specialists are recognized experts in their fields.
In addition to their in-house scientific expertise, they confer with scientists and researchers at universities and research centers around the world. Many of the individuals that they consult with have been instrumental in developing new standards, procedures or testing methodologies that have contributed greatly to the research and development of safe, efficacious natural health products.
Formulations & Forms
Natural Factors is renowned for developing condition-specific solutions for consumers' most common health concerns. They are one of the very few manufacturers in North America with softgel encapsulating facilities and expertise, allowing them to provide many of their supplements in this popular form. In addition to tablets and capsules, they also produce powders, tinctures, liquids and syrups.
At Natural Factors, they take the quality, purity and efficacy of their products very seriously. From the growing or sourcing of their raw materials, to the finished, packaged goods, they follow a rigorous process that ensures their customers receive only the best products.
In today's global economy, economic interdependence dictates that only countries that can produce raw materials efficiently and cost effectively will survive. This means that supply sources may shift over time. Some materials can be obtained from dozens of countries while others from perhaps only one. Regardless of where an ingredient is sourced, the onus is on them.