Muscletech Products - Platinum Essential Series 100% Whey Cookies and Cream - 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
Muscle Tech Essential Series Platinum 100% Whey contains whey protein isolate and whey peptides from primary source. Ultra-Pure Whey Protein never tasted this good. Unlike other inferior whey protein formulas that use heat, harsh acids, and salt, a superior cold-pressed microfiltration process is used to produce the ultra-pure whey protein isolate found in every scoop of Platinum 100% Whey. The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Whey is its taste. Muscletech conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that’s second to none.
The Platinum 100% Whey Advantage
Platinum 100% Whey is powered by an impressive amino acid profile that delivers 5.5g of BCAAs, 4g of glutamine and precursor (to help replenish amounts lost during intense training and support recovery and growth), and 11.6g of EAAs (essential amino acids only available through supplementation or food, since we don’t make these in our bodies).
BioActive Fractions of Platinum 100% Whey
The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV measures how much of the protein's compounds your body holds on to. Higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding potential!
- Beta-lactoglobulin – High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Immunoglobulins – These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.
- Lactoperoxidase – This fraction has enzymatic properties that help with the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.
- Glycomacropeptide – Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What's more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.
- Bovine serum albumin – This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.
The Most Powerful Supplements on Earth
At MuscleTech, their researchers are passionate about supplements. Their mission is to develop the most scientifically advanced and effective supplements to help you build muscle and strength, lose weight, and improve athletic performance. Thanks to MuscleTech's millions of loyal customers, they are fortunate to be the most-awarded and best-selling sports nutrition brand over the past 20 years.
Many supplement companies do not disclose their ingredients, and don't invest in science and research, or quality control. Muscletech is different. MuscleTech invests millions in product research and development, and quality control - and their supplements facts always tell you EXACTLY what you are getting: The Most Powerful Supplements on Earth!