Andalou Naturals - Ultimate Moisture Deep Conditioner - 5.8 oz. (172 mL)
Andalou Naturals Ultimate Moisture Deep Conditioner uses fruit stem cell science and improves hair follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair from root to tip. Omega rich Argan oil and fruit stem cells deeply penetrate each strand, repairing and restoring moisture, elasticity, and flexible strength, while minimizing split ends, static, and frizz. Hair looks and feels healthy with amazing luster and shine.
From botany to beauty with Fruit Stem Cell Science
- Apple + Grape Stem Cells: PhytoCellTec patented liposomal process encapsulates plant stem cells at peak potency, stabilizing key anti-aging and antioxidant benefits up to 1000x greater than the original bioactive ingredient. Award-winning Malus Domestica (Apple) and Solar Vitis (Grape) Stem Cells provide 'universal' cells to energize skin cell function for enhanced immunity, longevity and vitality.
- Age Defying Fruit Stem Cells:
• Renew dormant cells
• Repair damaged cells
• Regenerate healthy cells
- BioActive 8 Berry Complex: A potent portfolio of superfruit antioxidants to combat environmental stressors, support healthy cell turnover, and strengthen dermal immunity with Certified Organic Acai Berry, Aronia Berry, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji Berry, Rosehips, and Sea Buckthorn Berry.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Prized for its abundance of skin-friendly vitamins, minerals, amino acids and proteins, Aloe polysaccharides replenish, soothe and oxygenate for optimal dermal delivery of active ingredients.
About Andalou Naturals
Andalou embodies beauty in action. Andalou infuses the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet.
Andalou's Reason for Being: Inspired Beauty + True Kindness + Mindful Action
Andalou Naturals values knowing where their ingredients come from, the farmers who grow them, and connecting the human chain of hands that make every step possible from farm to bottle, soil to skin, and botany to beauty. Andalou's skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results.
At Andalou, they champion social responsibility and giving-back by establishing A Force of Nature as a philanthropic asset of the company, supporting sustainable trade, eco-conservation and collective relationships, while bestowing a true and meaningful reason to succeed. The meaning of Andalou is 'Path of Light', and Andalou Naturals believes it best reflects their intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives they touch, one responsible product at a time.
For Andalou Naturals, it's simply the way business should be done.
Andalou's Name Origin: 'A Path of Light'
Andalou Naturals carefully considered a name that would best reflect the inspired fusion of their brand, blending nature and knowledge with advanced science for skin care, hair care, and body care products that are simply good for you. The word 'Andalou' [an.da.lu] has a rich, ancient history with connotations of 'emergence' and 'path of light.' Originally drawn from pre-Roman and ancient Arabic language, al-Andalus, means 'Isle of Atlantis' and is the French spelling for 'Andalusia.'
Just as Andalusia is a geographic and cultural gateway between Europe and Africa, bridged between the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, Andalou Naturals is a gateway between the best of nature and knowledge and a bridge from farm to bottle and botany to beauty. Similar to the complex, sumptuous history of Andalusia that has been woven from a montage of cultures across time; Andalou's formulas have been cultivated from a diverse portfolio of ancient botanicals and modern technology.
Andalou Naturals loves their name, not only for its rich history, but also because it's simply beautiful, akin to their collection of natural and organic beauty products. Andalou hopes you agree.
Andalou Naturals' Reasons To Succeed:
- Their Products - To create skin care, hair care and body care products that are simply good for you. Made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending natural, organic and fair-trade ingredients with quality standards and meaningful ethics.
- Their Customers - To exceed expectations with products that are beneficial for both people and the planet, specifically designed to help rather than harm at every stage of their lifecycle, providing natural, efficacious formulas, truthful labels, and recyclable packaging with exceptional customer service.
- Their Partners - To build strong and enduring business relationships, by keeping their commitments, managing efficiently, communicating clearly, negotiating fairly, and consistently delivering premium products with integrity, reliability and merit.
- Their Team - To be respectful, supportive and compassionate to one another; to be productive, creative and open minded in their daily lives; to achieve, advance, and thrive in a healthy workplace.
- Their Shareholders - To ardently create wealth through profits and growth by means of responsible and sustainable business practices.
- Their Responsibility - To champion meaningful pursuits; to support equality by example and collaboration; to foster sustainability, ecologically, economically and collectively; to infuse good things into the world and enrich the lives they touch; to be a force of nature.
Andalou's Commitment: A Force of Nature
At Andalou Naturals, they're committed to philanthropic sustainability and have built in a way to give back by establishing and weaving A Force of Nature into the fabric of their company, creating a charitable asset with the capacity to endure, and giving themselves a true reason to succeed. A Force of Nature is at the intersection where for-profit meets non-profit and entrepreneurship meets philanthropy. Andalou Naturals believes that a good business model is a sustainable one, upholding people and the planet, because it's an integral part of what makes business go and grow. Andalou's charitable commitment fosters sustainability by promoting socially responsible trade and commerce with enduring economic growth, benefiting the wellbeing of humankind and communities, and giving back to socially responsible projects and inspiring do-gooders, because it feels good! For Andalou Naturals, it's simply the way business should be done.
Andalou's Force of Nature Campaigns
Andalou Naturals & A Force of Nature champion these amazing organizations!
- Women's Initiative for Self Employment: To build the entrepreneurial capacity of high potential, low-income women in the United States who dream of business ownership.
- The Breast Cancer Fund: In response to the public health crisis of breast cancer, TBCF identifies and advocates for elimination of the environmental and other preventable causes of the disease.
- The V Foundation for Cancer Research: Through research grants bestowed in memory of Jim Valvano, The V Foundation seeks to make a difference by generating support for cancer research, and by creating an urgent awareness through advocacy, education, fundraising, and philanthropy.
The Andalou Team
Andalou Naturals is putting the band back together! After striking out on their own for the past few years, it was the simple desire to join forces again and collaborate with the amazing team that developed and advanced some of the most recognized and respected brands in the natural products industry. This time Andalou's goal is even greater. To build a financially sustainable, socially responsible company that makes a real and lasting difference. It's at the intersection where mission meets marketplace and entrepreneurship meets philanthropy, and Andalou believes the way business should be done and can be done together.
Twenty Five Years of Beauty, Innovation and Inspiration
- Stacey Kelly Egide, CEO - Stacey has developed some of the category's most influential brands including Avalon Organics, Alba Hawaiian, Alba Botanica and Sonoma Soap Company. As Andalou Naturals' CEO, Stacey brings her expertise and intuitive vision to create authentic brands with extraordinary market appeal.
- Mark A. Egide, President - Mark has been an innovator in the Natural Products Industry for over 25 years, driving the success of many of its recognized brands including Avalon Organics, Alba Botanica, Beauty Without Cruelty, San Francisco Soap Company, Mill Creek and Jojoba Farms. As president, Mark brings his financial discipline and thorough knowledge of the personal care industry.
Andalou Naturals is Award Winning!
Delicious Living: Beauty Award Winner 2012
(February 2012) Andalou Naturals is awarded the Breakthrough Company in Delicious Living's 2012 Beauty & Body Awards. "What does natural beauty look like in the future? Get a glimpse with this sophisticated surprisingly affordable personal care line featuring plant stem cells and other science-backed bioactives like probiotics, enzymes, and superfruits." - Jessica Rubino
Better Nutrition: Beauty Award Winner 2012
(February 2012) Andalou Naturals was awarded Better Nutrition's 2012 Best of Natural Beauty for their Thinning Hair System! "Best natural beauty products voted on by Better Nutrition and their readers." - Better Nutrition