Baby Mantra Newborn Shampoo + Body Wash with Coconut & Olive Oil - 8 oz. (237 ml)
Baby Mantra's naturally low foaming 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash brings you our favorite bath-time essential. Moisturizing coconut oil paired with antioxidant rich aloe make Baby Mantra Newborn Shampoo + Body Wash with Coconut & Olive Oil a favorite for mom & baby. Baby Mantra Newborn Shampoo + Body Wash with Coconut & Olive Oil offers the convenience of a shampoo and body wash in one refreshing foam free preparation. Baby Mantra Newborn Shampoo + Body Wash with Coconut & Olive Oil guarantees splashes and smiles! Baby Mantra Newborn Shampoo + Body Wash with Coconut & Olive Oil is perfect for babies.
Baby Mantra's Newborn Shampoo & Body Wash is NPA Certified. It contains all natural and organic ingredients and NO toxins, NO artificial preservatives, dyes, chemicals. In addition, Baby Mantra's Newborn Shampoo & Body Wash is Gluten Free and Vegan.
It absorbs into the cell structure of the skin, it can help protect the skin against excessive damage from the sun. It will absorb easily into without feeling greasy, its excellent to use on dry skin, making skin soft and smooth.
About Baby Mantra
Driven by their passion for a healthy lifestyle, Baby Mantra was founded by Nupoor and Vinnie, two sisters committed to a natural and organic lifestyle. A deep appreciation for natural skin care was ingrained in them at a very young age as their mother relied greatly on the use of all-natural home-based remedies growing up. This not only enriched them with an incredibly healthy lifestyle but also gave them great passion for all things natural. It was only “natural” that they would utilize the same techniques when they had children of their own. It was at that moment, Baby Mantra was born.
Made in the U.S.A from only top quality all-natural and organic ingredients, Baby Mantra hosts an entire product line of baby lotions, baby oils, Mommy Body butter, shampoo & body wash all tested and approved by Nupoor and her beautiful baby girls. These products safeguard baby soft skin by forming a natural barrier to lock in moisture and guarantee soft, supple, healthy skin for years to come. With such phenomenal results, Baby Mantra simply could not resist sharing this lush line of products to all the caring mothers & beautiful babies of the world! As Baby Mantra grows their product line to meet the needs of all mothers & babies who also value natural living, they invite you to follow their blog regularly for product updates, tips for mom & baby, and other related news. Baby Mantra hopes their story can inspire others to teach their children the value of natural living and that future generations can benefit from a natural lifestyle.
Baby Mantra's Sustainability Framework
At Baby Mantra, sustainability means making every day better for not just their consumers but also the planet through how they act, how they create new products, how they innovate and how they deliver goods and services to their customers. It is about engaging their consumers with new and exciting products and services that are better for their wellbeing and the environment. It’s about operating responsibly in their supply chain and treating their employees and stakeholders fairly. It’s about providing health and hygiene education to parents and to children. It is about adhering to a 100% cruelty-free pledge as it relates to product testing. And it is about reducing their carbon footprint by driving change by operating within the values of their organization.
As a growing consumer products company, Baby Mantra has both a responsibility and an opportunity to effect change through their engagement with their consumers, employees, suppliers and retailers. Baby Mantra believes that education, transparency and continuous innovation will guide the path to enabling those everyday changes that can lead to responsible growth and deliver significant impact.
Baby Mantra's Mission
Baby Mantra’s mission is to envision, develop and deliver the highest quality products to improve the well-being of children around the world, using only the finest earth friendly natural ingredients.
Baby Mantra's Values
Doing the right thing is the foundation of Baby Mantra’s purpose as an organization. In keeping with their pledge to enhance the lives of children through their products and their commitment to sustainable businesses practices Baby Mantra strives to weave into the way they function as a company – treating their employees with respect, paying competitive wages, ensuring consumer privacy, maintaining transparency with their suppliers and customers, reducing their carbon footprint. This approach to the way they work is at the heart of what it means to conduct business at Baby Mantra.
In keeping with their pledge to strive to enhance the lives of children through their products and their commitment to sustainable businesses practices, Baby Mantra adheres to the following shared values as an organization:
- Accountability: Responsibility of their actions that influence the lives of their customers, specifically children of all ages and their fellow workers.
- Community: As a company Baby Mantra shares a sense of responsibility and contribution to the society that defines their existence. Baby Mantra believes they need to preserve the environment and the planet for the sake of future generations. Baby Mantra commits to constantly monitor its environmental policies and pursue the prevention of pollution and prevention of waste of any kind.
- Commitment to Children: Baby Mantra commits to put the well-being of children, at the core of all their Baby Mantra products. Baby Mantra further commits to engaging with various organizations to improve the lives of children across the world.
- Diversity: Respecting diversity and instilling the best of the composition of ideas that emerge from a range of experiences, backgrounds and thoughts of their team members and focus groups into their products.
- Innovation: To come out with new creative ideas that have the potential to change the world and improve the lives of children.
At Baby Mantra they believe the future quality of human life is dependent on both economic vitality and a healthy, sustainable natural environment. Baby Mantra does not see these goals as mutually exclusive, but inextricably linked. The future depends on meeting the needs and aspirations of a growing global population, while enhancing and protecting the ecosystem on which all life depends. As such, Baby Mantra is committed to sustainable business practices in everything they do. Baby Mantra believes their corporate environmental goals are a key metric of their business success. On the journey toward sustainable business practices, through continual improvement, Baby Mantra will endeavor to:
- Ensure the use of all Natural ingredients in their products
- Go beyond compliance with environmental regulations and other requirements
- Pursue prevention of pollution and elimination of waste of any kind
- Implement technologies to efficiently use energy resources
- Collaborate with their vendors and customers to promote “green” initiatives
- Promote environmental knowledge and awareness across the value chain
Every Baby Mantra product is certified natural by the Natural Products Association (“NPA”). The NPA Natural Standard is based on natural ingredients, safety, responsibility and sustainability. Below is how NPA defines a “natural” product:
- Natural Ingredients: A product labeled "natural" should be made up of only, or at least almost only, natural ingredients and be manufactured with appropriate processes to maintain ingredient purity
- Safety: A product labeled "natural" should avoid any ingredient with a suspected human health risk
- Responsibility: A product labeled "natural" should use no animal testing in its development
- Sustainability: A product labeled "natural" should use biodegradable ingredients and the most environmentally sensitive packaging
Under the Natural Standard for Personal Care Products, allowed ingredients come from or are made from a renewable resource found in nature (flora, fauna, mineral), with absolutely no petroleum compounds.
For each ingredient, the substance must be listed as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA when used in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and contain no residues of heavy metals or other contaminants in excess of tolerances set by the FDA or the EPA or has been reviewed using criteria in this standard.
Baby Mantra remains deeply committed to their environment and passionate about the humane treatment of all animals. As such, none of their products are tested on animals and they have pledged to never conduct or commission any animal tests on ingredients, formulations, or finished products in the future. Baby Mantra products have been certified by PETA and they require their suppliers to meet the same criteria of no animal testing.
The NPA and PETA certifications are just another indication of how doing the right thing is what they are making the foundation of Baby Mantra’s Values, and Vision. As a growing company that addresses a new challenge every day Baby Mantra is working hard to weave these values into the fabric of their organization in the way they work every day - paying competitive wages, treating their employees and their suppliers with respect, preventing conflicts of interest and ensuring consumer privacy– this approach to business is at the heart of what it means to do business at Baby Mantra.
Baby Mantra is the proud supporter and corporate partner of Health Child Health World, a nonprofit organization inspiring parents to protect their children from harmful chemicals. Baby Mantra believes children have a fundamental right to a pollution-free environment and access to safe products. In spite of some recent strides made toward making the world a safer place for kids, countless children worldwide are exposed to harmful carcinogens in everyday products. Baby Mantra stands with Health Child Health World and its drive to communicate a message to parents for the benefit of children, through their financial commitment to support the organization's programs and its resource development.