Schiff - Whole Food Based Multi-Nutrient Pack - 30 Packet(s)
Schiff Whole Food Based Multi-Nutrient Pack contains ingredients derived from whole food concentrates delivering vitamins, minerals, probiotics, herbs, and nutrients that support optimum health in an easily absorbable tablet. Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency. Whole Food Based Nutrients. A Vegetarian Multiple. The demand for supplements to ensure optimal health and performance has increased, as consumers take responsibility for their own health and well-being. Multi-nutrient packs contain natural ingredients formulated with whole food concentrates, our body's primary source of energy. Each Nutri-lock packet seals in freshness and potency while serving as an impervious barrier to light, air, moisture and other potentially destructive environmental factors. This maintains a quality product for people concerned with maintaining their health and fitness.
Schiff's Whole Food Based Multi-Nutrient Packs contain the following nutrient sources:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene and retinyl acetate): Beta Carotene is an antioxidant which is naturally present in Spirulina, and other fruits and vegetables. Vitamin A is necessary for the growth and support of skin, mucous membranes, immune system, bones and eyes.
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate with rose hips, acerola): a non-acidic form of the antioxidant Vitamin C. Rose Hips and Acerola re some of nature's richest sources of Vitamin C.
- B-Complex: Provided as B vitamins in a brown rice, Spirulina, barley grass, juice powder and bee pollen base. B Complex vitamins are used by the body to release energy stored in food.
- Vitamin E: Natural-form d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate is utilized better by the body than synthetic Vitamin E. Vitamin E supports cardiovascular health.
- Calcium and Magnesium: Included in generous amounts, more than most vitamin and mineral products. Calcium is needed for normal bone and teeth development, blood clotting, enzymatic action, and the regulation of fluid passage through the walls of tissue and cells. Magnesium is required for the activity of over 300 enzymes, for the energy conversion in the body, and for proper regulation of calcium metabolism.
- Trace Minerals: a complete set of the known essential trace elements. Trace minerals are necessary for many functions in our body such as oxygen transport, energy metabolism, growth, cell and nerve protection.
- Boron and Vanadium: Boron is an ultra trace mineral with roles in calcium and magnesium metabolism. Vanadium plays a role in insulin function. Rich dietary sources are fruits, seeds and nuts.
- Rutin, Quercetin, Hesperidin, Citrus bioflavonoids, Proanthocyanidins: members of the flavonoid family of accessory nutrients. L. Acidophilus, B. Bifidus and L. Bulgaricus with Inulin: probiotics which provide microorganisms which assist in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. Inulin is a growth medium for the beneficial micro-organisms, derived from the Jerusalem artichoke.
- Aloe Vera, Cranberry, Ginger, Cayenne, Peppermint: natural herbs which promote normal digestion and a healthy digestive tract.
- Spirulina and Chlorella: come of nature's most perfect foods. Blue-green algae is renowned as a source of readily digestible vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, chlorophyll and beta carotene.
- Bee Pollen: a concentrated source of amino acids (including all 8 essential), B-Complex vitamins (especially B-12 and pantothenic acids), minerals, trace elements and other nutritional factors.
- Shitake Mushroom: the flavorful black mushroom favored in Japanese and Chinese cuisine and valued as a health-promoting food.
- Concentrated Whole Food Base: herbs are blended together with whole food concentrates and other nutrients to energize and boost the natural power of the formula. The base :" ":etables (broccoli), blue-green algae (spirulina and chlorella), vegetables rich in chlorophyll (spinach, barley grass, spirulina, chlorella, broccoli), brown rice and green tea. These foods are noted for their antioxidant and phytonutrient contents.
Indicated uses for Schiff Whole Food Based Multi-Nutrient Packets:
- Primary Uses:
- General health & well being.
- Immune system support.
- Digestive system health.
- Cardiovascular health
- Silicon dioxide
Schiff, a leader in the natural supplement industry since its beginnings more than 70 years ago, is one of the most trusted and respected brands due to its focus on research, innovations and delivery of high quality dietary supplements. Schiff emphasizes the use of only the finest ingredients to ensure every product meets strict standards for identity, purity and stability.
Schiff Guarantees Quality At Every Step
In today’s complex dietary supplement market, it’s hard for consumers to know what to buy or which brand to trust. Schiff is one of the most trusted and respected brands in the natural supplement industry, having provided consumers with pure and high quality nutrition products for more than 70 years. Schiff guarantees the purity and potency of its products with stringent quality controls at every point of the manufacturing, packaging and distribution process.
Schiff Sources It
Schiff requires that raw materials shipped to its manufacturing facilities meet a strict supplier certification process that confirms identity, purity, stability and potency. If the ingredients don’t meet Schiff’s stringent standards, they are returned as unacceptable. Additionally, Schiff conducts periodic on-site audits at vendor facilities to ensure that ingredients are being processed to Schiff’s high standards.
Schiff Tests It
Schiff’s chemists and microbiologists test products to ensure that they meet the brand’s strict standards for identity, potency, stability and purity. Raw ingredients, manufacturing processes and finished products are monitored to make certain that products are produced with the highest level of quality. Additionally, a computerized statistical control system automatically checks products at regular intervals during the manufacturing process to ensure physical quality.
Schiff Packages It
For consumer protection and added confidence when purchasing Schiff products, Schiff double-seals bottles with both neck and cap seals. Schiff labels are marked with expiration dates to ensure freshness. Labels also identify the name of the active ingredients, potency and recommended serving and list a toll-free Schiff consumer service number to call for more information.