ReNew Life - Liver Detox Kit 30-Day Program (Formerly Called CleanseSmart)
Renew Life Liver Detox Kit a Natural Liver Detoxification Support. ReNew Life Liver Detox is an easy-to use, two-part cleansing and detoxification program formulated to simultaneously support, protect, stimulate and assist with the body’s natural detoxification of the liver with natural minerals, vitamins, herbs and amino acids. Both the Morning Formula (Part I) and the Evening Formula (Part II) contain minerals, herbs and amino acids that promote healthy liver function.
- 2-part, 30-day program
- Supports overall liver health
- Assists with toxin elimination
- No binders or fillers
Liver Detox includes:
- Milk Thistle - an herb used traditionally to support normal detoxification functions of the liver. The strong antioxidant activity of the main ingredient in milk thistle (silymarin) helps promote healthy liver function and to protect healthy liver cells.
- L-Methionine - amino acid that the liver uses to create glutathione. Glutathione is powerful amino acid made by the liver, which acts as an antioxidant and detoxifying compound. Supplementing with L-methionine can help raise glutathione levels.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) - the liver also uses NAC to create glutathione. Supplementing with NAC can help raise glutathione levels and thus support the natural detoxification functions of the liver.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - antioxidant that helps revitalize glutathione and supports detoxification.
- Selenium - essential trace mineral that enhances the antioxidant power of zinc and vitamins to allow them to function better in their natural detoxification roles.
- Ayurvedic Herbs - used to promote the natural detoxification capabilities of the liver. Among the most commonly used herbs are Boerhavia Diffusa, Eclipta Alba, Terminalia Belerica, Tinospora Cordifolia, and Picrorhiza Kurroa.
- Dandelion - herb used traditionally to stimulate bile production and promote healthy liver detoxification.
What is the liver and how does it function?
The liver is your largest internal organ and it performs many functions including detoxification of the body. The liver works by both filtering toxins directly and by altering toxins so that they can be removed at other stages of detoxification. The liver filters toxins from one quart of blood every minute. After the liver processes these endotoxins (produced in the body), exotoxins (from outside the body) and other wastes, they are sent to the kidneys and colon for elimination.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I stay on Liver Detox™?
You may stay on Liver Detox for up to 3 consecutive months without taking a break. The product comes in kit containing a 30-day supply. After 3 months, take a 7-10 day break before resuming Liver Detox. Liver Detox may be taken bi-annually for general maintenance. People with chronic liver problems (hepatitis, cirrhosis, alcoholism) may want to follow the 3-month cycle. You may also use Critical Liver SupportTM daily.
Should I make changes in my diet?
As with any detox program, emphasize whole, organic, unprocessed foods, particularly those listed under Dietary Suggestions (at right) and avoid processed, refined foods. Alcohol need not be totally eliminated but should be consumed in moderation.
Can I take medications while on Liver Detox?
Liver Detox is a dietary supplement, not a medication. If taking medication, we recommend that you consult your health care provider before taking Liver Detox.
After taking Liver Detox, how long should I wait to eat?
You need not wait any specified amount of time, though optimal results may be obtained if Liver Detox is taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before eating or 1 to 2 hours after eating.
What if I experience nausea, headache or diarrhea?
In the unlikely event that you experience such detoxification reactions while taking Liver Detox, you may wish to reduce the regular dose by half or discontinue use altogether. If reactions are severe or persistent, discontinue use. If symptoms do not resolve, consult a physician.
About ReNew Life
ReNew Life was established in 1997 by Brenda Watson and her husband Stan. Brenda has become one of the nation's leading authorities on natural digestive health, detoxification and internal cleansing. She is the author of 5 books on this topic and she has helped millions of people live longer, healthier lives through improved digestion, as part of her many public, TV and radio appearances and articles and seminars. ReNew Life produces the leading digestive health products available in health food stores and we take great pride in producing the best-quality products. We believe that through proper digestion and sensible dietary choices we can obtain the nutrition we all require to maintain optimal mental and physical health.
The ReNew Life Mission
The ReNew Life mission is to empower each and every one of their valued customers with the knowledge to improve overall health through optimum digestive function and superior nutrition. They accomplish this goal by providing safe and effective natural solutions to digestive care issues through their innovative product line and continued commitment to education.
Optimum health begins with a properly functioning digestive system, which is why every ReNew Life product is specifically formulated to provide the highest level of digestive support. The ReNew Life product line consists of formulations that address a broad range of digestive concerns as well as help to cleanse and support the digestive system. Because it is our sole focus, we are able to concentrate entirely on providing the finest digestive care products available. This exclusive focus sets us apart from other companies within the industry
Improving Lives Through Education
ReNew Life is committed to providing the tools necessary to improve the health of people everywhere. Each day brings new breakthroughs in the field of natural digestive care and functional nutrition, and their consumer helpdesk, staffed by experts, is readily accessible to answer questions and give digestive care advice about any of their products.