NOW Foods Special One Multiple Vitamin with Green Superfoods - 90 Tablets
Now Foods Special One Multiple Vitamin is formulated with Green Superfoods. Now Foods Special One Multiple Vitamin helps to bridge the nutrient gap in our daily diets. In today's world of processed foods and fast-paced lifestyles, many of us do not get the daily recommended allowance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Now Foods Special One Multiple Vitamin can help fill in the areas lacking in our diets, and are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition in a synergistic manner.
What is the difference between the multiple formulas NOW carries?
- Multiple Vitamin & Mineral
- Green Superfoods
- Antioxidant Protection
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
- Improved Formula!
NOW carries an excellent array of multi-vitamin formulas. Some are formulated for specific needs, while others are general use multiples that are suitable for most individuals. Some of NOW formulas are designed to help minimize the daily consumption of pills, such as Special One. NOW offers many formulas in both tablet and capsule form, including products free of animal-sourced ingredients in liquids, chewables or VCaps for our vegetarian customers. Here is a quick overview of our multi-vitamin formulas:
Why do your multi-vitamins contain such small amounts of Potassium?
- Daily Vits - an excellent overall everyday multiple, good for most individuals
- Eco-Green - formulated without iron, this multiple is suggested for men or others seeking an iron-free multi with added green food concentrates
- Eve - specifically formulated for pre-menopausal adult women
- Kid Vits - the name says it all a great formula for your child's nutritional growth
- Pre-Natal - specially formulated for women in their child-bearing years
- Special One - a great one tablet per day formula
- Special Two - NOW's most popular multiple, especially good for young men or women
- Vit-Min Caps - equivalent to Vit Min 75+ - two capsules per day instead of one tablet
- Vit Min 75+ - one tablet per day formula excellent for most individuals
- Vit Min 75+ Iron Free - NOW's popular Vit Min 75+ without iron, specifically for men or post-menopausal women
- Vit-Min 100 - NOW's highest potency in a longer release tablet great for seniors or athletes
Based on protecting users of certain drugs, the FDA has issued regulations that prohibit dietary supplement manufacturers from exceeding 99mg of potassium in a dietary supplement. For proper potassium intake, consult a certified nutritionist or your doctor. Have you done any studies on the bioavailability of your ADAM multivitamin?
Each type of tablet that we sell is tested to insure proper disintegration. This special attention is given to tablets because their ingredients and hardness are more difficult to control than standard gelatin capsules or Vcaps that have more standard disintegration times.NOW's Mission
The NOW mission is - To provide value in products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives. NOW Foods is an award-winning and highly respected manufacturer of vitamins, minerals, dietary supplements and natural foods.
In 1948, with the natural food and supplement industry in its infancy, entrepreneur Paul Richard paid $900 for the purchase of Fearn Soya Foods—a Chicago based manufacturer of grain and legume-based products. This b:" ":has made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality, at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. Today, NOW Foods is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while NOW has grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – NOW's commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.NOW Commitments
- Customer Focused and Information Driven - NOW believes that their products, services, and the decisions they make should be primarily influenced by the desires and needs of NOW customers. The decisions that NOW makes should be based on accurate information and therefore NOW places a high value on knowledge and learning within their organization.
- Quality and Value Oriented - Acting in the best interest of NOW customers, NOW endeavors to produce the highest quality products at competitive prices. NOW's first priority is to maintain quality where it counts the most – in the products. NOW's exceptional cost-conscious team of employees then focuses their energies on driving costs down. Nurturing this competency of value drives NOW's ability to provide high quality products at the very best prices.
- Natural is Better - NOW is convinced that natural products are better than their synthetic counterparts and produce better results in human health. Therefore, wherever possible, NOW strives to provide products that contain natural ingredients because they are better for their customers.
NOW's experienced professional and technical staff formulates their products to be of the highest quality. NOW has a group of biochemists, chemists, nutritionists, and food technologists who review current science and nutritional parameters, and formulate our products to be effective for the intended use. NOW's structure/function claims are based on science for active ingredients, and on nutritional science for nutritional content. Serving sizes are based on doses from clinical studies and other published data. NOW's contemporary formulas are designed to meet the health and wellness needs of today’s consumers. NOW uses ingredients that have been tested for effectiveness in clinical trials and laboratory studies. The heart of NOW science is third party independent research. NOW investigates and review clinical studies and other lab studies conducted on their ingredients and their formulas. Best science is used to support best formulations which lead to best quality. NOW products are constantly being tested in clinical trials conducted at top universities and research centers around the country and in various parts of the world. NOW products are being tested to determine such things as effectiveness for joint support, quality of life for cancer patients, cardiovascular support, and athletic endurance. Effective products mean health and wellness benefits, which mean quality.GMP Quality Assured
NOW’s GMP certification covers standard operating procedures, employee training, product specifications, expiration dating, vendor certifications and much more. Standard operating procedures include sampling and testing incoming materials according to NOW Foods specifications, inspecting manufacturing processes, and testing finished products to specifications. Tests include organoleptic evaluation (human senses such as sight, taste, smell), physical testing of tablets and capsules, chemical identity of ingredients, potency and contamination testing by the company’s in-house state-of-th:" ":gical lab.