Tierra Mia Organics - Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy Nourishing Night Cream - 2 oz.
Tierra Mia Organics Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy Nourishing Night Cream is rich, nourishing, and made especially for night time restoration of your skin and for daily use on extra dry skin. It brings balance to the skin using the science of goat's milk. Tierra Mia Organics Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy Nourishing Night Cream restores the natural pH balance of skin, for a toned and bright complexion.
- An alternative choice to chemical-filled products
- With organic coconut oil, a natural antimicrobial rich in Vitamin E
- Made with Brewer's yeast - known to eliminate bacteria associated with acne - abundant in B Vitamins
- Ideal for normal-to-sensitive skin types
- With zinc oxide to protect against ultraviolet light and sun damage
- Evens out "pigmented" skin
- Gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free
- Free of synthetic fragrances and chemicals
- Made with food grade oils and preservatives
The Benefits of Raw Goat Milk
Did You Know?
Goat milk baths were the key to maintaining Cleopatra's legendary beauty. It has also been known for centuries as a homemade remedy to treat issues ranging from indigestion to asthma. So long as it's not pasteurized, it's the milk of choice for those suffering lactose-intolerance. Around the world and throughout history, people have more commonly drunk goat milk over any other animal's milk, including cow's milk. And, raw goat milk is hypo-allergenic.
Balance and Proteins
Human skin is actually slightly acidic, with a 5.5 pH balance. When our bodies comes in contact with substances too alkaline, the skin becomes dry and sensitive. Dermatologists have found that as a result, you may get eczema or experience inflammation, causing wrinkles, abrasions, rosacea and sagging skin. Goat milk, with a pH of 6, lines up closely to our human skin. Most store-bought soaps have a ph of 9 to10. Goat milk is protein and vitamin rich. Unlike milk from a cow, goat milk contains A2 caseins, a specific family of phosphoproteins that our bodies more easily process. Those same A2 caseins can be found in human mother's milk.
Antimicrobials and Vitamins A and B are packed in raw goat milk. They have a naturally regenerative effect on the skin. While Caprylic acids scrub away dead skin cells, vitamins promote growth of healthier, more youthful looking skin. Scientific studies on Vitamin A consistently show that it reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
What Sets Tierra Mia Organics Apart
Tierra Mia Organics never pasteurizes or dilutes its raw goat milk. Other goat milk productions pasteurize the milk to prolong shelf life; many even turn their goat milk into powder. Unfortunately, this damages the very proteins and vitamins that make goat milk so unique. This is why they refer to their milk as RAW. It is more difficult to keep the goat milk in raw form, but it's worth it.
How does raw goat milk help the skin?
It's an amazing bit of science. It comes down to having the right pH balance and the right blend of proteins and vitamins. Raw goat's milk hits the spot.
Why does Tierra Mia Organics point out that they use RAW goat milk?
That's because a lot of so-called "goats milk" products either pasteurize their milk, dilute it with water, or worse yet, use a powdered form of goat milk. Why is that a big deal? Because through those high-temperature processes, they're actually denaturing the goat milk - changing the milk's protein and acid profile. So all those beneficial proteins and vitamins in goat milk get damaged before you get to use them.
Do Tierra Mia Organics' raw goat milk soaps have preservatives in them?
Can Tierra Mia Organics' soaps be used for sensitive skin or on the face?
Yes! Their soaps will not dry out your skin nor leave an oily residue behind. They’re balanced for your skin and deliver natural moisturizers and vitamins that promote healthy skin growth. Tierra Mia Organics makes two bars especially for sensitive skin that both make great face soaps!
Are Tierra Mia Organics soaps safe for babies' skin?
Yes! They would be honored for you to use any of our soaps on your most precious little one. In fact they make a baby soap with their specific skin type in mind. Tierra Mi Organics gets a lot of positive feedback from moms and dads all over the world.
Are Tierra Mia Organics' soaps good for treating acne?
Yes! Acne was one of their first considerations when they began making soaps. Tierra Mia Organics' raw goats milk soaps are gentle and safe to use many times a day as needed. The soaps help normalize your skin's pH which signals your skin to produce less oil throughout the day.
Are there other skin issues the soaps have been known to help?
More than help! After using the raw goats milk soaps for weeks and sometimes days, customers report noticeable improvements with Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Dermatitis, Dry skin, Itchy scalp, and as mentioned above, Acne.
Are Tierra Mia Organics' soaps gluten free?
Yes! They use no wheat-derived ingredient in their soaps!
Do handmade soaps last longer than other soaps?
Yes! Handmade soaps made with quality ingredients will usually last twice as long as commercial soaps made mostly of water.
Are there preservatives in Tierra Mia Organics' face and body creams?
Yes. They need to use a preservative for creams because in that form, the milk is perishable. Which means by the time it gets to you, you wouldn't be able to receive the great health benefits in raw goats milk. They only use two food grade preservatives for their creams. Euxyl PE 9010 and EDTA are used in small amounts in Tierra Mia Organics' skin cream line. Euxyl is derived from rose oil, sage oil, minerals, plant derivatives and even coconut and is used at less than 1%. EDTA is derived from sodium salts. They're needed to bind up elements like Magnesium and keep mold from growing.
Why do some soap bars have dark brown or black spots in them?
Those spots come from the raw honey in Tierra Mia Organics' soaps - specifically residue from propolis, royal jelly, and bee pollen. All natural stuff that helps your body's immunity.
How much goat milk is put into every soap bar?
The soap recipes are rich with 100% raw goat milk. They also have a fair amount of raw honey, and essential and organic oils. For every batch made, 1/3 of the total content is raw goat milk.
About Tierra Mia Organics
Tierra Mia Organics goal is to create personal care products that bring your skin back to natural balance.
- Tierra Mia Organics is fulfilling this mission by making products that are pure, sustainable and have real therapeutic value. Every step of their process ensures that they retain the natural health benefits of raw goat milk and raw honey - from where they source their organic ingredients to the natural age-old methods they use to make and store their products.
- Tierra Mia Organics believes that their process of making natural skincare products is what sets them apart from the rest. Along with the honey they harvest themselves and organic oils used in their products, their goat milk is always RAW.
- Their products do NOT contain parabens, sulfites, sulfates or fragrances. They also follow sustainable and biodynamic practices. Tierra Mia Organics cares very well for their beloved goats, because they know they deserve that much.
- Tierra Mia Organics believes goodness is a renewable and sustainable resource. They know that if they do good, more good will come from it.
- Tierra Mia Organics wants to be your first choice for personal care products, because your skin deserves the purest nature has to offer.