Aura Cacia Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath Relaxing Lavender - 1.75 oz. (49.6g)
Aura Cacia Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath Relaxing Lavender provides instant skin relief with the relaxing aromatherapy benefits of 100% pure lavender essential oil. The organic milk powder in Aura Cacia Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath Relaxing Lavender dissolves to form a nourishing, protein-rich bath soak. Aura Cacia Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath Relaxing Lavender contains organic whole grain oat powder that creates a creamy bath suspension of skin-calming, soothing benefits. Organic lavender essential oil provides a lovely, sweet-floral aroma with a relaxing aromatherapy benefit. Aura Cacia Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath Relaxing Lavender will leave your skin baby-soft and good as new!
Aura Cacia Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath Relaxing Lavender Highlights:
- Tested and Verified for Purity
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- Paraben and Petroleum Free
- Not Formulated with Wheat or Wheat Gluten
About Aura Cacia
Aura Cacia began in 1982, it has been a leader in aromatherapy sales and quality -- as well as a key source of expert information that has fueled the widespread awareness of aromatherapy that they see today.
A key to Aura Cacia's leadership is sourcing pure, authentic essential oils -- dealing face-to-face with the people growing the plants and extracting the essential oil whenever they can. Frequent trips to places like Europe, the Ukraine, Oregon and Australia to visit suppliers and processors illustrate their commitment to finding the best sources for their oils.
They also test every oil they receive to make sure it meets their high standards. Their industry-leading testing program -- which now includes gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) -- allows us to guarantee that they are providing you with the highest quality essential oils available. Whenever possible, they offer oils that are certified organic as well.
Aura Cacia makes aromatherapy accessible with innovative ready-to-use products that let even beginners realize the full benefits of their 100% pure essential oils in a variety of ways that can easily be a part of any lifestyle.
Aura Cacia cares about aromatherapy and the people who use it.
Aura Cacia Philosophy
At Aura Cacia, their goal is to make aromatherapy easy! They offer an extensive selection of high quality essential oils and aromatherapy products for all ages and spaces. They accomplish this with:
- Source to the Shelf Strategy. Their own ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth, in addition to their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow us to guarantee the purity of their essential oils. Only pure essential oils deliver true aromatherapy benefits, and they refuse to carry anything less.
- A pure-as-can-be ingredient standard. They use the most natural and organic ingredients available and avoid 100% synthetic-derived ingredients when possible. They strive to deliver the best aromatherapy experience possible to their customers.
- Full ingredient disclosure. Every ingredient used in each Aura Cacia products--down to the individual essential oils--is listed in order of its quantity in the ingredients. You will never see vague terms such as "botanical fragrance" in their ingredient lists. They want their customers to know exactly what they are getting when they purchase their products. View an Aura Cacia label.
- Environment-friendly policies. They keep the environment top-of-mind when selecting ingredients and packaging materials for their products. They strive to use recyclable packaging, minimize excess packaging, and utilize post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials when possible.
- Animal-friendly policies. Aura Cacia products are not tested on animals and contain no animal by-products with the exception of beeswax.
Aura Cacia History
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products -- a process that is continues today.
When Frontier Natural Products Co-op purchased the company in 1993, Aura Cacia was well-established as the market leader in aromatherapy. Frontier had been selling essential oils in response to member requests since 1978 and already had expert quality testing and sourcing capabilities in place. The combination of established quality expertise and the market leadership of the Aura Cacia brand melded into a popular, premium-quality aromatherapy line.
Aura Cacia continues as the quality leader in aromatherapy today via their Source to the Shelf Strategy. Their ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth, and their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow us to guarantee the purity of their essential oils. In the face of increasing adulteration and quality exaggeration in the marketplace, this is peace of mind for their customers.
The Aura Cacia Organic 1% Fund
At Aura Cacia, they give back 1% of the sales of their organic products to support organic farmers and their communities.
How you can help
With each purchase of an Aura Cacia organic product, you help farmers and their families achieve a better life. The money from individual purchases provides opportunities for the people whose skill and commitment is essential to the pure, high quality Aura Cacia aromatherapy products you enjoy.
Their 1% Organic Fund originated with the re-launch of their organic essential oils in 2010. Their first project was to build a preschool in Madagascar, where they source their organic ylang ylang essential oil. The school helps hardworking parents realize their dreams for their children's education and offers a new world of opportunity for generations to come.
Well Earth Sustainable Sourcing Program
At Aura Cacia, they take sustainability very seriously. Through their Well Earth sustainable sourcing program, they strive to develop new ethical-sourcing partnerships and ensure the raw materials and packaging components they buy are provide in a sustainable manner.
What is Well Earth?
A proactive program to find and develop ethical sources of high quality products.
What are the components of Well Earth?
- Worker Safety and Fair Treatment
- Sustainable Growing Practices
- Environmental Stewardship
- Community Involvement
- Essential Oil Safety & Quality
- Internal Inspection of all facilities in country