White Egret Olive Squalane Oil - 2 oz. (59ml)
White Egret Olive Squalane Oil is derived from 100% pure olives and can be applied on all skin types, including acne-prone skin. White Egret Olive Squalane Oil absorbs quickly, enhances skin elasticity, is dye free and non-irritating, and won't clog pores. White Egret Olive Squalane Oil is an all-natural, non-greasy oil that is odorless, colorless, non-staining, and leaves your skin moisturized, wrinkle-free and radiant with just a few drops.
The body produces a small amount of squalane early in life, but the amount starts to diminish beginning in our twenties. White Egret Olive Squalane Oil can help fight against - and even prevent - facial aging spots and lines. White Egret Olive Squalane Oil can even speed the healing of facial wounds without leaving an oily residue. In addition, White Egret Olive Squalane Oil contains a unique antioxidant from olives that protects the skin from free-radical damage.
The benefits of White Egret Olive Squalane Oil include:
- conditions and moisturizes the skin
- enhances skin elasticity and moisture retention
- reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
- softens rough & irritated skin
- boosts new cell growth
- protects against sun damage
- prevents age spots
About White Egret
White Egret Personal Care (WEPC) is committed to providing superior product quality and personalized service to the Natural Products and Personal Care industries. For over 40 years, the WEPC brand has led the way in providing educated choices for their customers and how they care for their own health and well –being. The success of their company is directly dependent on how they interact with and provide service to those same customers. By adhering to the following five core principles they will continue to grow as a company and enrich the lives of their customers from the products that they sell.
- Fairness and integrity in business to their customers and vendors.
- Quality products that are guaranteed.
- Treating their employees as their greatest asset.
- Listening to their customers and responding to their needs with unrivaled customer service.
- Growing their company through loyalty, hard work, and fair competition.
These principles detail their guiding business philosophies and outline how they can do their part in making a difference in today’s business environment.