Shikai - Color Reflect Mist & Go Conditioner - 8 oz. (237 ml)
ShiKai Color Reflect Mist & Go Conditioner adds shine, detangles and provides a mid-day lift. ShiKai Color Reflect Mist & Go Conditioner is spray in moisture that can be left in to detangle damp hair or refresh and defrizz mid-day. ShiKai Color Reflect Deep Shampoo contains soy protein, glycerin, and panthenol (provitamin B5) to moisturize and nourish hair. The sunflower extract (heliogenol) and UV filters extend the life of color treatments.
- Spray-on, leave-in
- Detangles damp hair
- Refreshes and defrizzes hair mid-day
- Adds shine
- Moisturizes and nourishes hair
- Extends the life of color treatments
- No animal ingredients or testing
- No synthetic fragrance
What's The Same?
- The prices
- The same salon-quality haircare
- Enhances hair color with light-reflective botanicals
- Protects color-treated hair with UV filters and optimized pH
- Moisturizes and nourishes with panthenol and soy protein
- Conditions, detangles and builds body with avocado oil, glycerin and shea butter
- No dyes or coloring agents
- New, upscale packaging
- An improved preservative system
- Improved shine and manageability with a lower pH value of 5.0
- All natural ingredients -- that's right -- absolutely no synthetic ingredients
- Compliance with non-GMO standards
Why ShiKai? Their Promise To You
- Each ShiKai product and botanical extract has been carefully formulated and manufactured - beginning to end - at their facility in Santa Rosa to ensure the highest quality and safety.
- Each ingredient is selected for its effectiveness and safety. Natural ingredients are always preferable and are used whenever they meet this criteria.
- They don’t compromise. For example, ShiKai uses pharmaceutical grade as opposed to cosmetic grade ingredients whenever possible. And they use only the purest, highest grade fragrances. These are more expensive, but less likely to cause allergic reactions among the many people prone to these allergies.
- Each ShiKai product contains a natural ingredient or botanical extract which is responsible for doing what it is the product claims to do. Only high quality ingredients which work are used and in amounts which are effective. No ingredients are added simply for "label claims."
- Their customers tell them over and over again: ShiKai products do what they say they will do.
- In a world of “me too” products, ShiKai stands apart. From the innovative redesign of perhaps the world’s oldest shampoo (shikakai) and conditioner (amla) to the cutting edge use of the omega-6 fatty acid, GLA, in their best selling Borage Dry Skin Therapy lines, ShiKai has forged a different direction. This has not been the easiest path, but has resulted in unique and creative uses of these natural resources, more effective natural solutions and products you won’t find elsewhere.
- For over 40 years, ShiKai has staked a reputation on the above concepts and philosophy. They are proud of their company and take pride in every single product. They sincerely believe each to be the very best they can possibly make.
- ShiKai stands behind all their products and offer a 100% money back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
About ShiKai: Creating Loyal Customers For Over 40 Years
ShiKai began in 1970. With a vision, hard work, and determination, it’s grown into the company it is today.
Dr. Dennis Sepp, an organic and medicinal chemist, began exploring the unique properties of certain plants and their benefits for hair and skin. His first studies were done with shikakai, a plant which grows in India and is well known for its ability to clean hair, leave it silky, soft and shiny, and not dry the hair or scalp.
The result was a shampoo which was an immediate hit with friends, family, and local health food stores. Thus, in 1970, the original ShiKai Shampoo was created and a new company formed.
Today, ShiKai has more than 50 products which are made, start to finish, at the ShiKai facilities in Santa Rosa. Dr. Sepp continues to oversee the formulation and manufacture of all items.
“I care about all of our products and how they are made. This concern over quality reflects my personal philosophy and influences everything that my company does. I take pride in what I do and how I do it.” - Dr. Dennis Sepp, founder