Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea
is America's #1 Selling Dieters Tea. Super Dieter's Tea Irish Cream smooth, rich, creamy, and deceptively indulgent. Each comes complete with a diet plan including menu and excercise tips. Super Dieter's Teas are the result of painstaking research by master herbalists who have meticulously blended a unique combination of premium herbs, leaves and spices.
Since everybody is unique, you should start with a small amount of Super Dieter’s Tea and gradually increase your intake. As with any new weight management program, it is always advisable to check first with your health care provider. Discuss your weight related goals, reduced calorie diet and exercise program, and seek appropriate advice—especially if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs or are pregnant or lactating.
Remember, Laci Le Beau Super Dieter’s Tea is not a replacement for a healthy low calorie diet and consistent exercise program. It's an occasional supplement to help you work toward your immediate goals and should not be taken for more than 10 days at a time. You can, of course, use Laci Le Beau Super Dieter’s Tea on a cyclical basis to help you work toward and maintain your weight management goals.Laci's Top Ten Dieter's Tips
- Get support: Check with your physician before starting any weight management plan.
- Make a commitment: Permanent weight loss requires time and effort. Commit to lifelong changes for good health.
- Set realistic goals: Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week.
- Eat frequently and don’t skip meals: Eat small, frequent mini-meals to help your body efficiently burn calories. Skipping meals will cause your body to hold onto fat rather than burn it.
- Enjoy healthier foods: Choose fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, beans, nonfat yogurt, nuts and seeds, and high fiber cereals.
- Cut out the junk: Avoid or minimize sugary, fatty, processed, and sodium-rich foods. Get active and stay active: Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes, 3-5 days a week.
- Stay hydrated: Drink a minimum of eight 8oz. glasses of water per day to help your body function at its best and to help control hunger.
- Give your body the nutrition it needs:Take a daily multivitamin.
- Keep a positive mental outlook: Don’t be too hard on yourself. Being healthy should be fun!