OxyLife Products Recovery - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
OxyLife Products Recovery reduces your post-workout discomfort - relieving joint pain, soothing soreness, and inhibiting inflammation. You'll heal wuicker, and feel better faster! There's nothing worse, for the serious athlete, than sitting on the sidelines. Waiting to recover from an injury sucks, and in some ways it's worse when it's just a stupid little thing! That's why they developed OxyLife Products Recovery - to keep all your parts moving smoothly, to keep post-workout swelling down, to minimize minor-injury inflammation, and to speed up the body's natural healing process when something does happen. You'll be pleased at the results; much faster than you're used to!
- Helps reduce discomfort
- Reduce joint pain and inflammation
- Provides fast relief
- Curcumin Complex: Has been shown to offer a wide spectrum of biological actions - including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, and many other activities.
- Boswellia Serrate: The acid from Boswellia increases the blood flow to joint tissues and prevents the breakdown of connective tissue.
- Nattokinase: Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from a popular Japanese food called natto. Natto has been used as a folk remedy for diseases of the heart and circulatory system for hundreds of years.
- Dl-Phenylalanine: Used for both its analgesic and anti-depressant properties. Also been shown to be particularly effective in patients who suffer from chronic pain due to conditions like arthritis.
- While Willow Bark Extract: Willow Bark is the oldest painkiller in human history. The active ingredient in While Willow Bark is called salicin - the chemcial model for the creation of aspirin. It's the natural choice for treating many of the same conditions as aspirin, because it has fewer side effects - and the benefits last longer.
Why Should You Choose OxyLife Supplements
Products You Can Count On
When your workout demands sudden shifts from brute force to blazing speed to explosive quickness to endless stamina - your supplement set has to be tailored to those unique needs. Since they're CrossFit athletes too, they're passionate about delivering the highest quality, purest, safest ingredients you can find - ideally formulated and manufactured to the specs you demand.
They Help You Test Your Limits
It's not as simple as merely popping a pill: Their 2-part goal starts with providing the supps your body needs...and also providing the information your brain needs. Education is a huge part of their work - their mission is supporting you in living a healthy lifestyle (freeing you from the synthesized junk that can mean long-term damage), and instead providing 100% natural nutritional products.
OxyLife believes that when it comes to your body you should have options available and the information to explain what those options are and how they can be a benefit to you. They are a company made up of health conscious individuals who know what it's like to experiment with fad diets and try every new product on the market to lose weight. Like you, they are fed up with insufficient and sometimes fraudulent information about diet and nutrition supplements and programs. OxyLife is a company that wants to change the way that the health and fitness industry operates. They believe in providing every piece of information possible about every product they carry, including testimonials from those who have used them in the past. In addition to that, they want your input when you try one of their supplements for diet, nutrition, or relief from pain or discomfort. Their door is always open for suggestions and their clients want to hear what you have to say. This open dialogue between manufacturers and consumers is what builds trust in an area that is more important than anything else in your life: you health. They carry only OxyLife products which have a proven track record of success and an impeccable reputation. They hear all of their clients' views and opinions and they publish them indiscriminately because they want OxyLife to be as much about nutritional information as it is about diet and nutrition supplements. They are, as it says in their logo, the next generation of dietary supplements.