Quality Choice Slow Release Iron 45 mg - 30 Tablets
Quality Choice Slow Release Iron tablets are specially formulated to deliver high potency iron in a sustained, timed release format over 4 to 6 hours. Quality Choice Slow Release Iron is made with 145 mg of dried ferrous sulfate, USP, equivalent to 45 mg elemental iron. A small tablet makes for easy-to-swallow, high potency iron supplementation that your body needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I purchase QC products?
- QC brand offers you comparable quality to advertised brands at a fraction of the price. If you are looking for quality and value, then you’ll be a happy QC customer. The QC line meets virtually all your health/personal care and general merchandise needs.
- Are the QC products as good as the national brands?
- Both QC and advertised brands have to follow the stringent standards set by the Food and Drug Administration. That means they all follow the same rule book and are tested based on the same standards. Their active ingredients are the same and their dissolution rates are set to the FDA same standards. Because QC items go through rigorous product testing, you can be assured that they meet or exceed the quality of advertised brands.
- What criteria are used to compare QC products with national brands?
- Employing independent, unbiased testing labs, QC products are evaluated on many criteria including: active and inactive ingredient content; product size, shape, weight and appearance; count; dissolution rate; label warnings and usage instructions; packaging security and design.