Badger - Outdoor Candle Citronella & Beeswax - 5.9 oz.
Great for camping, dining al fresco or stargazing, this all-natural candle in a can is made with organic oils and beeswax gleaned from Badger body care production runs! Burns up to 30 hours of burn time.
- Made with organic beeswax and essential oils
- Refreshing scent--no artificial fragrances or dyes
- Braided cotton and paper wick – no metal
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through their purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good
Badger is a small, family-owned & family-friendly company nestled on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire. They blend organic plant extracts, exotic oils and butters and beeswax, and make healing balms, lip balms, safe mineral sunscreens and other personal care products that work and feel remarkably good. Badger products are uniquely formulated blends of the finest organic ingredients available anywhere in the world. Their Philosophy of Formulation is simple: make products for people they love, and then share them with the world. They combine years of tradition, research, and lots of love to create products that work as well as you expect them to.
They hold every single ingredient to the "Badger Natural Standard", a rigorous look at the growth, sustainability, and supply chain of each ingredient they use. That means that when you use Badger products, you can be sure that you are using the purest, most natural products available. And because the USDA Organic Certification is a food-grade standard, their ingredients are even pure enough to eat! Badger's USDA Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes from a single estate in Southern Spain, and that very same Olive Oil is used by Michelin Star-winning chefs in France and Spain! In fact, all of the Badgers eat the very same Olive Oil in Badger's organic lunches, and many of them purchase it to use in their home kitchens. And of course, they use only the finest, purest essential oils from the far corners of the globe. One example is the Organic Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena) that comes from Bulgaria - the blossoms are hand picked before dawn and steam-distilled the very same day. It takes about 5 tons of fresh rose blossoms to make one liter of oil, and Badger pays over $4,000 per liter for that precious stuff!