Quinn Snacks - Gluten Free Pretzels Dark Chocolate' Peanut Filled Nuggets - 6.5 oz. (184 g)
What's better than peanut butter & pretzels? Peanut butter and chocolate inside pretzels! Quinn Snacks Dark Chocolate'y Peanut Filled Nuggets have the perfect amount of cocoa to be dessert, yet the satisfying crunch of a sweet & salty snack. One taste of these and they’ll make it into your shopping cart every time.
- Gluten Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
It Starts With Whole Grain
Kansas grown whole grain superfood Sorghum. No bleached and refined wheat flours of GMO corn starches.
Whole Grain Sorghum Flour
- Supplier: Nu Life Sorghum Growers
- Grown In: Gove, KS / Lane County, KS / Scott County, Kansas
- Overview: Earl Roemer (shown) is a fourth generation farmer and was one of the first to bring ancient whole grain sorghum flour to market. Through their Farm to Family program they know exactly which field each batch of grain comes from.
Does that all need to be in there? Nope, and simple is better. Here's a few ingredients that they've kicked to the curb:
- GMOs - Genetic modification is so powerful, let's take it slow, especially with food!
- Flavorings - Quinn will take real butter overcarbonylgroup(=C=O) any day of the week.
- Preservatives - Here's a better idea, they'll just make sure it's fresh when it gets to you.
- Unpronounceable - Bet you don't cook with things you can't say. Except for maybe jicama.
Work In Progress
Quinn Snacks is 100% committed to making a pure food with a minimal impact on the planet. They have come a long way but they are not perfect. It's never ending, but they need to keep working toward that goal.
About Quinn Snacks
Quinn Snacks was started with a really simple mission. They wanted to clean up a classic snack. They dove in head first. The founders of Quinn Snacks are not sure they would have started this journey had they known how hard it would be. The thing is, once they got going they had to see it through. They hit every road block imaginable. Along the way they also had their eyes opened to the food system and the incredible changes taking place.
Quinn Snacks are not activists. They don't eat the right food all the time. They are, however, blown away by all the crap that gets thrown in with the food we buy. Most of the time it's completely needless. While begging suppliers to pull it out they constantly got the answer, that's just how it's done. Sometimes they didn't even know why!
The good news is that they are not alone. This journey has also illuminated the many who have been working to clean up food for years. They found companies that won't sell out or sacrifice their integrity. They continually work to create the best food possible. Many were just like Quinn; just starting out but determined to do things differently.
For Quinn Snacks it's incredible to be a part of this rising tide, to be one of many companies working together and toward a common goal of cleaning up our food!