PureFit - All-Natural Premium Nutrition Bar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip - 2 oz. (57 g)
PureFit All-Natural Premium Nutrition Bar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is their best-selling, mouth watering, award-winning Peanut Butter Crunch Nutrition Bar with the addition of kosher-certified, non-GMO semi-sweet chocolate chips. Holy Toledo! What goes better together than peanut butter and chocolate? Exactly, nothing! The Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is their fastest selling new flavor in company history.
This bar aids in muscle growth, repair and recovery, but also aids in stabilizing blood sugar levels. Best of all, these bars are versatile. From lunch boxes to soccer moms, from Wall Street executives to pro-athletes-everybody loves the taste and they fit into any pocket. Finally-a nutrition bar designed not only for the whole person but for the whole family.
All-Natural Premium Nutrition Bar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Features:
- High protein bar (18 g of soy protein isolate)
- Aids in muscle growth, repair and recovery
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels
- Perfect bar for on-the-go
- Anyone and everyone can enjoy
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavor
- Gluten free
Not all nutrition bars are created equal. The premise behind PureFit has always been to offer the finest quality ingredients available. That is why they only use 100% NON GMO ingredients, including US grown NON GMO soy protein. Why? Because the industry is dominated by candy bars dressed up to look nutritious. Despite what you may think, the nutrition industry is unregulated. Cheap, genetically modified ingredients are a staple in the nutrition industry. They are not a staple in their kitchen. Never have been, never will. 100% PureFit bars are made with NON GMO ingredients from reputable companies.
Why is Protein so Important?
Protein not only aids in muscle growth, repair and recovery, but it aids in stabilizing blood sugar levels. This is essential for not only burning stored body fat, but consistent energy levels. Meals and snacks high in carbohydrates and sugar are proven to aid in obesity, low energy and in some cases, diabetes. Soy protein. Despite what the press and some leading health professional want you to believe, is an extremely healthy and powerful ingredient. Not only has soy been found to lower cholesterol levels in men, it has the second highest Protein Efficiency Ratio in the world. It is a complete protein, unlike the protein blend found in many bars on the market that use ingredients such as brown rice protein or hemp protein.
Experts also suggest you consume at least 30% protein in every snack or meal, the same ratio found in every PureFit bar. The 40/30/30 ratio was discovered in the 1990 by Dr. Barry Sears. The 40/30/30 ratio refers to percentages of carbohydrates, proteins, and good fats. Dr. Sears discovered that this ratio is ideal for not only burning stored body fat, but improved energy and endurance. Almost every nutritional program and diet today uses some aspect of 40/30/30.
- Non-Melting: The convenience of having a healthy, conveient snack that won't melt.
- Gluten Free: PureFit is the first protein bar in the world to be certified gluten free. Proof that PureFit is not only ahead of the competition, but that PureFit addressed the true nutritional needs of millions of Americans years before it became trendy.
- Vegan: Veganism is the fastest growing nutritional trend in the world. In the US alone, the number of vegans has doubled to 7.5 million from just 2009.
- Pareve Kosher: Guarantees that all PureFit bar do not contain any meat or dairy products, and have not come in contact with either. This is very useful for all the vegetarians, vegans, and adhering to a kosher diet.
- Affordability: For a suggested retail of only $2.49, where else can you get a 100% NON GMO, high quality snack packed with 18 grams of protein?
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes their bar different than all the other bars on the market?
Most nutrition bars contain the "Big Four" common ingredients… hydrogenated oils, trans fats, sugar alcohols, and artificial sweeteners. PureFit Bars are all natural and do not contain anything remotely resembling the Big Four! Additionally, PureFit Bars are wheat and gluten-free, vegan, kosher, and will not melt in their packaging like other bars.
Are Pure Fit bars "better" than Powerbar, Clif or other popular brand-name nutrition bars?
Better is a word they like to avoid. Beneficially different?… they like to think so (and their customers tend to agree)! Both Clif and PowerBar offer ½ the protein of a PureFit bar, and it is that protein that is essential to stabilizing blood sugar levels. Moreover, the higher protein choices now being offered by both companies contain hydrogenated oils (palm kernel oil / fractionated palm kernel oil) in their chocolate coating.
Palm oil, although less harmful than partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, is far more conducive to heart disease than heart-protecting liquid oils such as olive, soy and canola. Furthermore, while some palm oil is produced in an environmentally sustainable manner, most comes from decidedly non-sustainable sources.
Why won't PureFit bars melt in their packaging under normal circumstances?
Because unlike other nutrition bar manufacturers, they will not use hydrogenated oils that are found in the chocolate covered coating of other's bars. Hydrogenated oils break down and melt under normal heated conditions. PureFit Bars don't.
How much protein is in a PureFit bar?
You'll find 18 grams of protein in a PureFit Bar, which in many cases is nearly three-times as much as most other so-called nutrition bars. Where does the fat in your bars come from? The fat in PureFit Bars naturally occurs in the Almond Butter or Peanut Butter, and of course they do not add any fats, nor are their any artery-clogging trans fats in any of their products.
Are PureFit bars a meal replacement?
No, and you should never think of anyone's nutrition bar as a true meal replacement. A meal is a meal. A nutrition bar is a nutrition bar.
What's the shelf life of a PureFit nutrition bar?
Technically, one year, but in all reality, PureFit Bars taste best if consumed within the first six months of production. Look for the "Best Buy" date, which is clearly marked on all PureFit Bar boxes and wrappers.
Are PureFit bars safe for kids?
Absolutely. Unlike some nutrition bar manufacturers, they do not fortify PureFit Bars with low quality vitamins and minerals that may case toxicity levels in small children, nor are their bars enhanced with any types of stimulants or herbs.
Are PureFit bars safe for vegans?
Yes, the entire line of PureFit Nutrition bars is vegan.
Are these bars kosher?
Yes, their entire line of nutrition bars is kosher.
Where do the sugars in their bars come from?
Brown Rice Syrup and Beet Syrup.
What is 40/30/30?
This is a food plan comprising an accurate balanced ratio of carbohydrates (40%), fat (30%) and proteins (30%) to achieve what they -and many health professionals-believe to be an optimized and balanced state of nutrition.
About PureFit and Robb Dorf
Pioneering Nutrition Bars Since 2001
Robb Dorf, Founder & CEO, started PureFit in 2001, when in his opinion, the majority of nutrition bars were simply candy bars dressed up to look nutritious. His quest had one simple two-part philosophy:
- Make the best-tasting, healthiest bars he could, even if the consumer doesn't know the difference.
- Supports as many great organizations are they can.
Robb is proud to say that he held true to his commitment. Unfortunately their competitors are still manufacturing bars being sold bars with artificial sweeteners, cheap ingredients, and nutrition facts that are not substantiated.
- They use 100% NON GMO ingredients.
- They are gluten free and PureFit will always be the first bar ever marketed as gluten free.
- They do not use artificial sweeteners.
- They buy their NON GMO soy from the United States for PureFit and whey from grass fed New Zealand cows for ProLean. Both are the highest quality proteins in the world.
- They pack their bars with 18-20 grams of protein.
- PureFit bars are vegan, Pareve kosher and of course gluten free.
- ProLean bars are the first ever low carb, low sugar bar to use 100% NON GMO ingredients.
Robb truly cannot believe that 14 years later he is still seeing nutrition bars using artificial sweeteners, chocolate coating and loaded with saturated fat. Worst of all, consumers actually believe these are healthy because they are dressed up to look nutritious. Guess what? There is no law or standard that dictates what people are allowed to call healthy or unhealthy. The only way you can be sure a product is healthy is one of the following ways:
- You buy from the ethical companies like PureFit that can document every claim they make.
- You eat foods that use 100% Non-GMO ingredients.
Robb Dorf is not just fueled by PureFit, buthe is motivated to help consumers like you know there is a difference. He's never cheapened his product to increase profits. He also knows that many of the bars on the market today, that have attempted to copy their model, are possible to make because he forced the industry to make cleaner, healthier bars. Lastly, they reformulate every few years to make sure they are using the best ingredients possible. He truly appreciates your business. Regardless if you work out a lot like him, and still race, or just appreciate a healthy in-between meal snack, PureFit and ProLean won't let you down.