Seaweed Bath Company- Seaweed Detox Cellulite Soap - 3.75 oz. (106 g)
Seaweed Bath Company Seaweed Detox Cellulite Soap moisturizes and exfoliates all skin types. It gently cleanses, calms and nourishes while minimizing the appearance of cellulite. The Seaweed Bath Company uses organic, sustainably-harvested Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its 65+ vitamins and minerals to benefit your skin.
- Visibly smoother, hydrated skin
- Heals underlying skin damage
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, coconut oil can soften the skin, restore vitality and penetrate the skin's lipid barrier to help heal underlying skin damage.
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen and protect hair from within, providing moisture and revitalizing dry, dull hair.
- Cold-pressed from the fruit and pulp of the olive tree, olive oil conditions and nourishes the skin.
- Rich in amino acids (oleic and palmitic) and a vegetable source of squalene. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer and exfoliator, helping both scalp and skin to reduce flaking and stay naturally hydrated.
- Rich in essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and linoleic), and antioxidants in the form of Vitamins A, C, and E. Kukui oil is a potent natural moisturizer that helps to create a protective shield that locks in moisture and also soothe irritated skin.
- A potent antioxidant, gently exfoliates while increasing the microcirculation of blood in the skin, leading to improved skin tone and texture. Arabica coffee originates in the highlands of Ethiopia, where it thrives at elevation with cool temperatures.
Sea to Skin
Since 2010, The Seaweed Bath Co. has been devoted to transforming the skin and hair care ritual by providing nutrient-rich, performance-optimized personal care formulas that offer visible results, as well a unique ocean-inspired sensory experience that instills a sense of well-being. This is achieved by harnessing the powerful benefits of The Seaweed Bath Co.’s hero ingredient: bladderwrack seaweed.
Today, The Seaweed Bath Co. continues to be driven by science-backed research, an unwavering curiosity, and the desire to offer accessible beauty products that embody the vitality and healing wonders of the ocean. The Seaweed Bath Co. sustainably hand-harvests certified organic seaweed off the coast of Maine, which is used in its proven, effective formulas to naturally detoxify, replenish, and protect your skin and hair.
The Seaweed Bath Co.'s Mission
The Seaweed Bath Co.'s mission is to harness the power of nature and enhance lives by creating gentle, effective products, based on their expertise in seaweed and deep passion for skin and hair health. They strive to inspire and better the lives of their customers with unique products that help detoxify and hydrate skin and hair, while protecting the environment and supporting the communities around them. They consistently look to evolve and innovate, always remembering who they are and where they came from.
The Seaweed Bath Co. is passionate, innovative, authentic, eco-conscious and inspiring. Yjeu embody these characteristics and outwardly demonstrate them through these three core values:
- They believe that everyone deserves to feel a sense of renewal through noticeably radiant skin and hair.
- They seek to inspire and empower their community by offering innovative, effective products that help to detoxify, repair and protect skin and hair, and support well being.
- They care deeply about the delicate environment they live in, and infuse all of their products with sustainably sourced, nutrient rich ingredients from the sea.
They invite you to dive in for beautiful skin and hair.