Little Remedies Soothing Syrup For Colds Berry Flavor - 4 fl. oz. (118 mL)
Little Remedies For Colds Soothing Syrup soothes cough and sore throat naturally. Little Remedies Soothing Syrup For Colds is a natural product that relieves symptoms of coughs and cold and supports the immune system with elderberry. Little Remedies Soothing Syrup calms fiery throats with a natural berry flavor kids will love. Little Remedies Soothing Syrup For Colds is safe for toddlers (12 months and older).
- Make sure he drinks plenty of fluids. This will help make coughs more productive by loosening phlegm.
- Use a cool-mist humidifier in your child’s room to release moisture into the air to help your child's stuffy nose and dry scratchy throat.
Humidifiers vs. Vaporizers
Both vaporizers and humidifiers accomplish the same goal: they release moisture into the air.
- Humidifiers produce moisture by using a motor to convert water to a fine mist.
- Vaporizers produce moisture by using a heating element to convert water to steam.
In general, cool-mist humidifiers are recommended.
A Better Way To Get Better
Little Remedies is unique because they contain only what’s needed to make your child feel better. That means no dyes, no artificial flavors and no alcohol, ever. Sure, they're scientists and researchers, but they're parents, too. And they believe there's a better way to get better.
About Little Remedies
Little Remedies products provide safe and effective formulas to support the health and well-being of your child. When it comes to children's healthcare, they steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of their products contains just what is needed for fast, safe, and effective relief - nothing more!
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- No Unnecessary Additives
- No Pseudoephedrine
- No Saccharin or Alcohol