Lansinoh mOmma Teether Gino the Chick
Lansinoh mOmma Teether Gino the Chick is Gold Mom's Choice Award winner. Lansinoh mOmma Teether Gino the Chick's special two texture design gently massages tender gums to ease teething pain. Filled with water, Lansinoh mOmma Teether Gino the Chick can be chilled to enhance baby's relief.
Lansinoh mOmma Teether Gino the Chick's head is ergonomic for an easy grip and does not get cold like the teething ring!
Quality & Design
- Round Shapes: The most ergonomic for baby's tiny hands. And also the first and the most fascinating shapes baby comes into contact with as they were his Mummy's breasts, the first round shapes.
- Movement: Roly-poly is one of the favorite games of small babies. It stimulates motility, making mealtimes a moment of entertainment...
- Hygiene: The product rocks but without getting dirty: the point of suction does not come into contact with the surfaces of tables or highchairs, thus ensuring maximum hygiene during mealtimes.
- Intelligent Evolution: The product can be transformed to satisfy baby's needs ensuring maximum ease of use for parents.
- Soft Materials: The line has been designed combining several materials, thus ensuring constant softness and ease of gripping.
- Non-Slip Materials: The special rubber coating makes the entire range non-slip, thus ensuring the perfect adhesion of the products to tables and high chairs.
- Bright Colours: The new colour line stimulates baby's curiosity and makes him eager to experience his surroundings.
- Take-Away: Non-spill system, protective covers and space-saving function. The entire range has been designed to make it easy to carry around and eat meals outside the house, ensuring constant hygiene and occupying as little space as possible.
- Leading-Edge Technology: mOmma products have been designed to grow together with baby and ensure maximum ease of use for parents.
- Italian Design: The line also helps parents in taking care of their babies through these intelligent and beautiful products, the result of innovation and modern Italian design.
All mOmma products are carefully tested before distribution by the relevant officially recognized bodies.
These bodies check that the product complies to precise safety standards and authorize their distribution by issuing a certificate that is available upon request.
mOmma only distributes certified products. In Europe EN and in the US ASTM, we also have Russian, Japanese and other certifications available.
mOmma products do not contain bisphenol A (BPA) or PVC or Phtalate or any toxic substance. mOmma products are made of the best first class quality material.
Research and Development
All mOmma products are the outcome of long and deep analysis into the requirements of babies during feeding, conducted in collaboration with many experts in the sector.
This innovative line is patented covering technological and/or design aspects.
Baby Solutions SA was established in Switzerland in January 2006 by Jacques Naim and his wife Marcela.
Jacques is a veteran of the baby industry having worked for many years for some of the world leading brands. Jacques was always interested in ‘design’ and had commissioned important projects to design icons like Philippe Stark and Keith Haring.
When the opportunity came to create a modern, innovative, design oriented, colourful and functional line of baby products, answering babies’ and parents’ needs: mOmma came to life...
Baby Solutions is a flexible, always young and active company, able to promptly recognize the needs of modern parents and to optimize its’ team competence and professionalism to answer their expectations for an always updated and fresh line.
The immediate recognition of mOmma’s innovation and the European distribution created the necessity to start an affiliate company in nearby Italy: Baby Solutions Italia established in 2008, with the task of managing essentially the European distribution from an Italian warehouse in the Como province.
mOmma is an innovative range of toddler feeding products that were specially designed to promote development. This revolutionary line combines Italian style, round shape, bright colors, and a unique rocking motion to engage, entertain and stimulate your toddler during mealtime.
Growing up is child's play...
The rocking motion of mOmma products stimulates and engages baby during mealtime to promote development. Safe and hygienic, the cups rock but always remain upright so that the tops don't come into contact with the surface of tables or highchairs, ensuring maximum hygiene.
To support innovative product research and development that can interpret babies' needs and to help new couples to look efficiently after their children needs putting in their little hands nicely designed products that will not only serve their purpose but also educate their eye to nice products.
To combine function and beauty, and to surround baby with attractive products starting from their early days, because beauty is also a value that must be taught to your babies.
To guarantee satisfaction.
To develop, test and manufacture safe products so that parents and child can fully and happily experience them.
mOmma is gaining more recognition every day, thanks to the professional and creative capabilities of its experienced team.
The brand’s strength comes from direct and constant contact with babies and their world, continually listening to young fathers and mothers and understanding their needs better. mOmma’s team is constantly in search of innovative and efficient solutions and of reliable manufacturers of the best quality that guarantees the high performance of mOmma products which are problem solving, attractive and safe.
Their constant contact with babies and parents showed them the way to the right decisions, mOmma consider them part of the research team, as are all the parents who write to them and suggest how they can improve the performance of mOmma in coordination with their designers and engineers.
mOmma's panel of pediatricians also help them understand babies' needs and test their new products.
Accredited laboratories certify mOmma quality and their compliance with the norms.