Garden of Life Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Complete 12-Day Kit
Garden of Life Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Complete 12-Day Kit provides a complete detoxification of the liver, colon, kidneys and lymphatic system. By following the recommended diet and taking the herbal formulas provided, the Garden of Life Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Complete 12-Day Kit helps promote a healthy balance between assimilation and elimination. For many, a new detox is the beginning of a new lifestyle, and a time for breaking unwanted habits. Whether to stay in good health, to support health goal, or to use after over-consumption, a detoxification program can be an intergral part of your personal approach to maintain overall health.
The complete 12-day kit contains Biliherb, Cleansaherb, Laxaherb, CL Herbal Extract.
- Detoxifies and strengthens liver function
- Master Herb is Radish which along with Dandelion stimulates bile flow to help eliminate toxins
- Cleanse the blood stream, muscle tissue and lymphatic system of toxic waste and metabolic by-products
- Supporting herbs are selected for their diuretic and soothing properties
- Provides natural cleansing or 'laxative' effect upon the intestinal tract
- Master Herb in formula is Yellow Dock along with Buckthorn and Rhubarb have laxative functions
CL Herbal Extract
- Focuses on elimination of toxins through the urinary system
- Master Herb is licorice which is a master detoxifier and diuretic
About Garden of Life
Empower - Their products are designed to let you take control of your own health.
Extraordinary - They believe in premium nutrition that goes beyond the ordinary
Health - Your health is a gift, and extraordinary health is a goal worth pursuing - both for you and your family
Garden of Life's commitment to health goes beyond offering some of the most effective nutritional products in the world. They are interested in building relationships with people to help them transform their lives to attain extraordinary health. By combining the best of nature and science, the Garden of Life brand offers a path to healthy living with premium products that are supported by education and innovation.
As recognized by the United States Congress, there is a direct correlation between nutrition, exercise and health. Raw, whole food nutrition, from organically grown sources, is more beneficial for health than isolated nutrients. When coupled with exercise, a diet that includes the consumption of raw, live foods, particularly those containing probiotics, enzymes, and products of their fermentation, is the foundation fora healthy lifestyle.