Gummy Owls - Weight Loss Gummies Family Friendly - 180 Gummies
Gummy Owls Family Friendly Weight Loss Gummies are powered by yam super fiber. Gummy Owls are the world's first family friendly weight loss gummies! The active ingredient is a yam super fiber clinically proven to safely reduce body weight and fat in adults and youth (ages 12 & up). Lose 1 pound or more per week as part of an Eat Right, Be Active, Have Fun lifestyle!
Gummy Owls Are the World's First Family Friendly Weight Loss Gummies!
- Helps Safely Reduce Body Weight & Fat
- The Only Fiber Approved by Europe for Weight Loss
- Reduces the Impact of Excessive Sugar & Fat
- Supports Digestive, Blood Sugar & Cholesterol Health Delicious, Snackable & Just 4 Calories Each
- Naturally Sugar Free, Fat Free, Salt Free, Stimulant Free, Herb Free & Gluten Free
- Doctor Developed & Effective Key Ingredient
Gummy Owls have no sugar, no fat, no salt, no stimulants, no herbs, and no gluten. Just a wholesome, effective yam super fiber that also helps support extended energy, as well as digestive, blood sugar and cholesterol health.
Gummy Owls are safe, healthy, and fun. And with cherry, lemon, and strawberry flavors, they're delicious, snackable, and just 4 calories each!
Gummy Owls Are the Worry Free Way to Reduce Body Fat & Weight...
- Stimulant Free
- Egg Free
- Dairy Free
- Caffeine Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Yeast Free
- Herb Free
- Wheat Free
- GMO Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- MSG Free
- Fat Free
- Corn Syrup Free
- Artificial Colors Free
- Salt Free
- Peanut Free
- Artificial Flavors Free
- Preservative Free
- Soy Free
- Lactose Free
Gummy Owls Are Made with a Clinically Proven Yam Super Fiber.
The Only Fiber Approved by Europe for Weight Loss, with Results Published in These Medical Journals...
- The American Family Physician
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- The British Journal of Nutrition
- The European Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- The International Journal of Obesity
- The Journal of Nutrition
- The Journal of the American College of Nutrition
- The Lancet
Along with Weight Loss, Gummy Owls Also Support for...
- Extended Energy
- Comfortable Digestion
- Healthy Blood Sugar Balance
- Lower Cholesterol
How Gummy Owls Work
- From the Simple Konjac Yam Comes Yam Super Fiber, the Most Condensed Dietary Fiber on Earth
- Yam Super Fiber is Blended into Delicious Gummy Owls
- When Gummy Owls Are Thoroughly Chewed and Swallowed, the Yam Super Fibers Absorb Water to Gently Expand in Your Stomach, Helping You Feel Fuller, Longer
- And As Food Is Digested, Yam Super Fibers Also Trap Excessive Amounts of Sugar and Fat
- That's Important, Because Unhealthy Foods Can Damage Our Bodies Soon After Eating
- So, with Help from Gummy Owls, You Lose Weight While Improving Your Health!
Lose 1 Pound Per Week
Most medical experts agree that a safe, healthy rate of weight loss is usually 1 pound per week. To help you reach this goal, enjoy Gummy Owls part of an "Eat Right, Be Active, Have Fun" strategy of making small, reasonable changes that are easy to stick with.
Dramatically fast weight loss—likely to come from extreme calorie restriction—may not only damage your health, but also likely cause you to regain the weight later. But using the Eat Right, Be Active, Have Fun strategy helps you create healthy habits for life!
To lose weight, you have to use up more calories than you take in: But you don't have to eat less, you just have to eat right. A few easy changes can significantly drop the number of calories consumed. To help you get started, here are some tips:
- Replace sugary drinks with water, milk, tea, or coffee, because ounce for ounce regular soda and fruit juice typically have a lot more calories.
- Replace refined, starchy, or sugary foods with proteins (e.g., lean meats, fish, and nuts) and vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
- Replace snacks between meals with healthier foods like Gummy Owls, nuts, and fruits, which provide steady energy and prevent overeating during meals.
- Drink 6 glasses or more of water daily. Water not only helps Gummy Owls do their job, but also helps clear the body of excessive salt that can cause weight gain.
To help you use up extra calories that you do take in, exercise or going to a gym are recommended but aren't necessary, you just have to be more active. That means moving around more in your daily life, no matter where you are (e.g., home, work, school, mall). For Example:
- Park your car further from the office or store, take your dog for a daily walk, use a push mower to cut your lawn, stand (or walk around) while talking on the phone, take the stairs instead of the elevator, stroll around the neighborhood with a friend or family member.
- To keep yourself motivated and make sure you are active enough, try using a step counter. Science has shown that 10,000 steps a day is a healthy physical activity goal.
- Whether you do exercise or be active, start moderately and build up to where it's still fun. And to avoid feeling hungry from being more active, have a healthy snack like Gummy Owls.
- Get about 8 hours of sleep daily, because without enough sleep you'll be less active while you're awake.
The Eat Right, Be Active, Have Fun strategy shouldn't be unpleasant or boring. To stick with it, you have to enjoy it! Always keep this in mind: You are becoming more healthy and better looking. Here are some tips:
- Being active doesn't require a gym or running shoes. It can be simply walking around the neighborhood or park with friends, family, or by yourself. Or play an easygoing outdoor game (e.g., horseshoes, badminton, beach ball handball).
- Make going to the grocery store a "treasure hunt," picking out healthier foods you've not tried before, or going online to find new recipes or healthier versions of favorite meals.
- With the money you save from eating right and being active, reward yourself to a new or special experience. Of course, try to stick with nonfood rewards that support your efforts to eat right and be active, such a weekend trip to a nearby beach or national park.
- When you're outdoors, try to spend a litter more time paying attention to things you usually just pass by, to see the beauty of the world.
Gummy Owls Frequently Asked Questions
Who can eat Gummy Owls?
Adults and youth (ages 12 & up).
How do I use Gummy Owls?
For best weight loss results, eat 3-5 Gummy Owls 30 minutes before each meal. (Adjust the number of Gummy Owls for your desired feeling of fullness.) Gummy Owls can also be a snack between meals (eat 2-4). They suggest no more than 20 daily. Chew Gummy Owls thoroughly before swallowing, along with a full glass of water.
New Users: Increase your Gummy Owls intake gradually. Gastrointestinal discomfort may occur until your body adjusts to the fiber content.
How do Gummy Owls work?
The 100% all natural condensed yam fiber in Gummy Owls helps you feel comfortably full, so you eat less.
How else can Gummy Owls help?
Gummy Owls help support extended energy, as well as digestive, blood sugar and cholesterol health.
How much weight will I lose?
Weight loss results vary depending on the individual, but with Gummy Owls and an "Eat Right, Be Active, Have Fun" lifestyle, you can expect to lose 1+ pounds per week.
Can I eat Gummy Owls if I'm using over-the-counter weight management products?
Yes. Gummy Owls help support whatever weight management approach you're taking.
Besides using Gummy Owls, what else can I do to manage my weight?
Try the "Eat Right, Be Active, Have Fun" lifestyle.
How are Gummy Owls better than other weight management products?
Gummy Owls are delicious, effective, safe, healthful, and convenient, alternative to other weight management products (e g., pills, drinks / bars, packaged meals, chews)
Are Gummy Owls FDA approved?
The FDA has approved the yam super fiber in Gummy Owls to be a GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) ingredient.
About Green Forest Nutrition
At Green Forest Nutrition, they believe that eating right, being active, and having fun promote good health. That's why their focus is on providing tasty, natural, family friendly products everyone can enjoy.
These days everyone seems to have a busy lifestyle, with healthy eating getting less attention than it should. Many people are trying to lose weight and that's where Gummy Owls can help. Those who are overweight can lose their extra fat, and those who are fit won't struggle to maintain their weight.