Pioneer Chewable Calcium Magnesium Dark Chocolate Flavor - 90 Chewables
Pioneer Chewable Calcium Magnesium Chocolate Flavor is meaningful support for healthy bones in a delicious chewable tablet! Pioneer Chewable Chocolate Calcium Magnesium contains well-absorbed calcium and magnesium citrates, vitamin D3 and synergistic mineral cofactors. Natural organic cocoa provides premium taste and heart-healthy flavonoids. Rich dark chocolate flavor and irresistible meltaway texture. Naturally sweetened with xylitol and maltitol. Pioneer Chewable Calcium Magnesium Chocolate is dairy-free. Enjoy!
Pioneer Chewable Calcium Magnesium has been independently verified gluten-free. It contains no added artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and undergoes a rigorous heavy metal, pesticide, herbicide and fungicide screening process.
Consider These Pioneer Advantages:
- Highly Bioavailable Calcium Forms. Calcium chelates to citrate, malate and other Krebs Cycle intermediates (compounds that participate in energy production within cells) are noted for superior absorption. Unlike carbonate, these chelated forms of calcium do not require high levels of stomach acid for absorption. This may explain why they are often better absorbed than calcium from carbonate alone. Calcium citrate has been well-researched for its purported ability to help provide nutritive support for healthy bone density.
- Multiple Source Magnesium. Magnesium plays a role in regulating calcium transport and utilization, and has been studied for its ability to support healthy bone density in people of all ages, including those who are magnesium deficient. The magnesium in this formula comes from fully-reacted chelates of malate and rice protein amino acids, plus naturally-occurring oxide. Pioneer's use of multiple sources of magnesium is intended to increase the body’s potential for absorption and utilization by offering more than one biochemical pathway of uptake.
- Boron. This important micronutrient is required for the efficient metabolism and utilization of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and phosphorus. While its exact biochemical mechanisms are unknown, evidence suggests boron may play an important role in helping to support bone health.
- Silica from Horsetail Herb. Collagen provides the connective tissue matrix upon which minerals gather in bone. By promoting collagen formation, silica helps provide nutritive support for healthy bone health and may be critical in the process of new bone formation. Mineral-rich horsetail, a natural plant source of bioavailable silica, is valued by herbalists for its nourishing properties.
- Trace Mineral Complex. Research suggests that trace minerals including copper, zinc, manganese and others are essential to good bone health. Pioneer's natural trace mineral complex is derived from sea vegetation.
Gluten-Free & Vegetarian
All Pioneer formulas are Verified Gluten-Free & Most Are Vegetarian
Laboratory Verified • Clinician-formulated
People with food intolerances may need extra support when it comes to vitamins and minerals. Intestinal malabsorption due to gluten sensitivity causes nutrient deficiencies that can be corrected safely with a gluten-free diet and verified gluten-free nutritional supplementation.
Pioneer is committed to helping people with gluten intolerance meet their increased nutritional needs. To do this, they require that all raw ingredients are gluten-free. In addition, Pioneer tests every batch of finished product using state of the art ELISA methodologies. Products must test below a detectable limit of 10 ppm. Their detectable limit standard is twice as strict as the proposed FDA standard of 20 ppm for gluten-free labeling. Each batch of Pioneer product must pass the below 10 ppm gluten test before it is released for sale.
As the leaders in finished product gluten testing, Pioneer is proud to support the celiac community with top quality, clinician-formulated, verified gluten-free nutritional supplements - products designed for maximum absorption and benefit as suggested by current, published scientific research.
A peer-reviewed scientific paper published by Pioneer explains why and how people with celiac disease absorb nutrients less efficiently than unaffected individuals.
Conclusion: High level nutrient supplementation can be extremely beneficial - and perhaps critical - for those with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
Why Choose Pioneer?
Formulation & Education
Formulas are derived and verified by practicing health professionals (MDs, NDs, DCs, dieticians, herbalists, etc.) with extensive real world clinical experience in preventive medicine.
Products are motivated first by therapeutic need, not marketing considerations.
Formulas are based on substantial collective professional knowledge of the nutrition research literature.
The entire line of products is formulated as an integrated, mutually supportive nutritional system.
Formulas are of high ethical standard -- no-nonsense professional formulas, the same ones they give their patients.
They use higher levels of superior quality ingredients in their formulas.
Honest nutrient amounts are based on what health professionals actually use, not "pixie dust" amounts.
True full disclosure includes ratios of all ingredients -- no games played with labels.
Read their labels! Compare with other brands for quantity and quality of ingredients.
Full commitment is given to patient/customer health, nutrition education and product education.
Free Health Education Library features a variety of publications -- brochures, fact sheets, etc.-- that are purely educational, not product-linked.
Thoroughly researched educational materials are written from a friendly and informative perspective by licensed holistic clinicians.
Clinician-formulated... since 1984
Pioneer Nutritional Formulas is nationally recognized for science-based nutritional supplements of impeccable integrity. Therapeutic excellence and uncompromising attention to detail guide the creation of all Pioneer products. Their professional quality supplements are formulated by a team of holistic healthcare practitioners in the tradition of founder Jim Lemkin, ND, CNS.
In matters of health, knowledge is power. The Pioneer brand is a noted leader in full-disclosure labeling and detailed product information. Their Pioneer Health Education Library serves to empower patients and customers with professionally written, peer-reviewed brochures, fact sheets and support literature. Together, these materials set a high standard for meaningful, informative, accurate health education within the supplement industry.
Pioneer has been a trusted brand sold to doctors, patients, and discerning consumers for more than twenty years. They are committed to social responsibility in all they do.
Who Pioneer Is Today
Their line includes broad-spectrum vitamin/mineral supplements, superior calcium/magnesium products, and many other specialized formulas targeting specific health concerns. For informed consumers, their reputation for quality without compromise and honest labeling practices has earned Pioneer a name synonymous with integrity.
Located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, they occupy a spacious, sun-lit, post and beam building and employ a caring, supportive staff. Their qualified team of technical and administrative assistants ensures the management and smooth running of the company. Growth has brought many changes to Pioneer, but it has not changed their deep commitment to health, a commitment that they warmly share with you.
Pioneer Nutritional Formulas, Inc. is a socially responsible company founded by practicing holistic clinicians. Their first commitment is to producing superior quality, cost-effective nutritional formulas. Since 1984, they have led the industry in providing impeccably honest, full-disclosure literature and packaging. They are driven first by clinical effectiveness, not marketing margins. They choose to put only superior quality nutrients into each bottle.
Pioneer believes that wellness education is a cornerstone of achieving and maintaining vibrant health. Their Health Education Library, published for the benefit of retailers and consumers includes educational materials which are free of hype, claims and product-linked information. As part of their very real commitment to health education, they provide this literature at no charge.