Seventh Generation - Natural Stainless Steel Cleaner Mandarin Orange - 18 oz. (532 mL)
If you like the look of stainless steel – but not the way it shows off every fingerprint and speck of dirt you'll love their Seventh Generation Natural Stainless Steel Cleaner Mandarin Orange! The non-abrasive, Seventh Generation Natural Stainless Steel Cleaner Mandarin Orange biodegradable formula uses organic coconut oil for a lasting, streak-free shine that repels dirt and fingerprints.
USDA Certified Biobased Product (96%)
Fragranced with essential oils of mandarin & orange
Non-toxic, biodegradable formula
Safe for copper, brass and chrome
Frequently Asked Questions
My “stainless" oven has stains on it that look like discolored spots. No cleaner has been able to get rid of them. Will yours work?
If stains have set in on a stainless steel surface, even our Stainless Steel Cleaner may not totally remove the stains. Multiple applications could help reduce the intensity of the stains, though.
Can I use their Stainless Steel Cleaner on surfaces other than stainless steel?
Yes, you can. They formulated the product specifically for use on stainless steel, but you can also use it to clean other natural and man-made hard surfaces. They don't recommend using it on surfaces that can be damaged by water (they may stain or discolor) or on glass (the organic coconut oil may streak). Before using it on surfaces other than stainless steel, be sure to test the product on an inconspicuous spot.
Will their Stainless Steel Cleaner harm soft metals like copper or brass? Chrome?
No, it won't harm them. Stainless Steel Cleaner is safe to use on copper, brass and chrome, but before using it on surfaces other than stainless steel, be sure to test the product on an inconspicuous spot to see if you like the results.
Can Stainless Steel Cleaner be used on pots & pans, or is it designed only for appliances?
They designed the cleaner for use specifically on stainless steel appliances such as refrigerators, microwaves, ranges, dishwashers, and other small kitchen appliances. They haven't tested this product for cleaning stainless steel pots and pans and can't recommend that use at this time.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€"from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase-from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with-from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products-are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It's really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.