Seventh Generation - Natural Granite & Stone Cleaner Spray Mandarin Orange - 18 oz. (532 mL)
Seventh Generation Natural Granite & Stone Cleaner Spray Mandarin Orange premium formula safely cleans and restores food preparation surfaces and leaves all sealed natural stone and man-made surfaces with a like-new glow. Rock-hard surfaces like granite and stone need all the love they can get. Use often to prevent dullness and reduce scratching.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product (96%)
- Fragranced with essential oils of mandarin & orange
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formula
- No phosphates
- Safe for food preparation surfaces
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Granite & Stone Cleaner Spray on grout?
You can use it on sealed grout. If you use it on unsealed grout, test it on an inconspicuous spot first as it may change the color of the grout.
On what types of stone can I use their Granite & Stone Cleaner Spray ?
They formulated their Granite & Stone Cleaner for use on sealed natural stone, such as granite, marble, limestone, onyx, and slate, as well as other man-made surfaces like Corian, Zodiaq, and Silestone. They recommend testing the product on an inconspicuous spot prior to use.
On what types of stone should I NOT use their Granite & Stone Cleaner Spray ?
Their Granite & Stone Cleaner Spray should not be used on untreated stone such as marble, travertine, sandstone, and limestone, or on any surface that can be damaged by contact with water. Always test the product on an inconspicuous spot prior to use.
How often should I use Granite & Stone Cleaner Spray to keep my counters looking shiny?
Their tests showed that you should use the cleaner at least once a week to maintain a shiny appearance, but it can be used as often as you like.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€"from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase-from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with-from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products-are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It's really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.