Seventh Generation - Natural Laundry Detergent Packs Free & Clear - 30 Pack(s)
Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Packs Free & Clear gives you everything you love about their dirt-fighting triple-enzyme formula in convenient single dose packs. No measuring, no guesswork, no waste. Just pop in 1 laundry detergent pack for regular loads, 2 for large or heavily soiled loads, and watch their powerful formula clean, brighten and remove your toughest stains. Natural laundry packs dissolve quickly in hot or cold water.
- Laundry packs are great for hot or cold cleaning
- USDA Certified Biobased (88%)
- Clinically tested hypoallergenic
- Laundry packs contain no optical brighteners
- No dyes or synthetic fragrances
- Supports sustainable palm oil
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Laundry Detergent Packs should I use per load?
They recommend using one pack for regular or medium sized loads; two packs for large or heavily soiled loads. If you wanted to use one pack you could also boost stain-fighting and dirt removal with one of their Laundry Additive products
Are Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent Packs a good choice for those with sensitive skin?
Their laundry detergents are clinically tested to be hypoallergenic. The ingredients that people tend to be sensitive to in laundry detergents are fragrances, dyes and masking agents, which they do not use in any of their laundry products. People with sensitive skin typically prefer Seventh Generation's Free & Clear products since they do not contain synthetic fragrances, dyes or masking agents.
They offer a full line of laundry items available in Free & Clear formulas: Natural Laundry Detergent Packs, Natural 2x and 4x Concentrated Liquid Laundry, Natural Laundry Powder, Natural Fabric Softeners (liquid and sheets), OxyStain Remover, Spray Stain Remover and Chlorine Free Bleach.
Some other brands that label their products "Fragrance Free", "Unscented" or "Perfume Free" may still contain small amounts of fragrances called masking agents. Masking agents are chemicals used to cover up another chemical color or fragrance and are not typically disclosed on ingredient lists.
Why would I use Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent Packs over the Liquid or Powdered Laundry Detergents?
The great thing about their Natural Detergent Packs is the ease of use! They are flexible, convenient and mess-free! They offer the same great cleaning and stain fighting power as their Liquid and Powdered Detergents.
Do Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent Packs work in HE and Standard machines?
Yes, all of their laundry detergents are designed to work in both HE and Standard machines.Simply drop the pack directly into the drum of the washing machine.
Can Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Packs be used in any water temperature?
Their Laundry Detergent Packs are designed to dissolve and work effectively in cold and warm water settings. They suggest washing in cold because it saves resources and money!
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€"from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase-from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with-from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products-are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It's really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.