Project 7 - Champagne Dreams Gourmet Gummies Brut & Rose - 4 oz. (57 g)
Make every day a celebration with Project 7's Champagne Dreams Gourmet Gummies. "Pop" open a pack and enjoy the tart and sweet taste of Brut and Rose champagne, you won't even miss the bubbles! All their craft candies are made in America, with Organic Sweeteners, Non GMO and no artificial anything!
- Candy Made with Organic Sweeteners
- No Artificial Flavors
- Made in the USA
Project 7 is a specialty candy brand based in Orange County, California in a small beach community called San Clemente. Their name comes from their social mission; which is to use part of their profits to help support 7 areas of basic humanitarian need both domestically and abroad. They have a mandate to give a minimum of 10% of their profits annually but historically have been at 30-50% of their profits.
They started this journey 10 years ago in the fall of 2008 and boy has it been a journey! In short, they just wanted to build a brand that people enjoyed using while at the same time it had a sustainable giving model to help provide financial resources for areas of need that they cared about. This business model has been called "social entrepreneurship, conscious capitalism and doing good while doing well" to name a few. They have fallen down, gotten back up and been carried by Good Samaritan's themselves along the way and they are grateful to still be here.
They are most well known for their award winning chewing gum that comes in lots of innovative and fun flavors in a convenient pocket and purse pack. Around 4 years ago they added organic gummy bears to their family and this year Project 7 introduced their latest organic candy called "Chewies." Project 7 products are made in America with both domestic and international ingredients.
Project 7's Mission
Project 7 is a specialty gum and mint brand dedicated to bringing great flavor back into your day while at the same time giving back to 7 areas of need. All of their products are proudly made here in America. They partner with nonprofits making impacts both here in America and abroad. Great Tasting and World Changing. Little purchases when added up, can pull many people together and make life changing impacts every day of the week. They're thankful for their nonprofits, suppliers, distributors, retailers, brokers and end-customers who make this equation and story possible.
- Save the Earth: Each Save the Earth purchase helps to plant trees back into the Earth.
- House the Homeless: Each House the Homeless purchase provides "emergency relief" as a result of a natural disaster.
- Feed the Hungry: Each Feed the Hungry purchase helps provide meals in U.S. communities.
- Quench the Thirsty: Each Quench the Thirsty purchase helps provide clean drinking water to those in need.
- Heal the Sick: Each Heal the Sick purchase helps deliver life-saving malaria treatments to someone in need.
- Teach Them Well: Each Teach Them Well purchase helps provide daily school education in developing nations.
- Hope for Peace: Each Hope for Peace purchase helps to put a student through anti-bullying programs.