Eco Tools Cosmetic Applicators 20 Pack
Eco Tools Cosmetic Applicators are soft and durable to provide a smooth application of shadow or concealer. These are the first of their kind with 3 assorted applicator tips, including a small tip to line, a medium tip to shade, and a large tip to blend. The sleek handles are made from corn resin. Eco Tools are convenient for on-the-go and everyday use.
Take the EcoTools Challenge! It's simple. Try one of these eco-beauty tips everyday to jump start your green beauty routine!
- Time to rehydrate! Cleanse your body and purify your skin by drinking 8 oz. of H2O per day. Try carrying a reusable water bottle wherever you go.
- Indulge with your favorite at-home spa treatments! Eco Tools recommends restoring your hands by applying lotion and moisture gloves prior to bed.
- Cultivate calm. Clear your mind, breathe deep and meditate to gain focus and peace. To rest easy at night, try a sustainable sleep mask.
- A day of sun and sand can do a number on your skin! Try using natural body butter for moisture rejuvenation!
- Are you looking at what's in your beauty products? Be mindful of items with parabens and phthalates!
- Pedi-Please exfoliate your feet the all-natural way. Try the EcoPumice Smoothing Stone.
- Plant a Kiss. Give a hug. It increases serotonin, making you happy.
- Hot pink lips are HOT, and a great contrast with a bronze.
- Keep your skin glowing the healthy way, with gold shimmering bronzer.
- Take time to visit your favorite local outdoor spot. Really take time relax and enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Remove oils, dirt and makeup gently to help nourish your skin.
- Show off your best look with healthy glowing skin today!
- Time for a little pampering. Try a DIY pedicure, just soak, exfoliate, moisturize and paint!
- Have confidence in looking flawless on-the-go! Store the Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush in your purse for quick touch ups!
- Take a break. Try yoga to not only strengthen your core, but to be more in touch with your breathing and help your posture.
- Sweep on powder with Eco Tools cruelty-free taklon bristles. They're ultra-soft, durable and easy to clean.
- Get all your hard to reach parts in the shower! Keep in mind areas of your body that might get skipped.
- Organize your beauty essentials by streamlining your collection. Rid yourself of old makeup and wipe down your makeup bag!
- Inspire a friend. Take a minute and tell one person today why living beautifully is important to you and the world around you.
- Travel light and eco-friendly on your vacay.
- Be conscious of your sun exposure. Make sure to lather on SPF every day and limit your time outdoors between 11 am and 2:30 om when the sun is hottest.
- Rev up your senses and those around you too! A refreshing and light body mist can be subtly irresistible.
- Make time for that book you've been setting aside! Find a spot outside and read a few chapters.
- Choose tinted moisturizer over your heavy foundation on a hot summer day. It will give you coverage without the gunk,
- Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize! It's the key to youthful and healthy skin,
- Use energy-saving and sustainable grooming tools. It's beauty indulgence you can feel good about.
- Groom your brows for an instant face lift!
- Look beautiful, live beautifully with Eco Tools!
Eco Tools Brush Care Tips
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how EcoTools cleans their brushes!
- If it's a brush you use daily, it's recommended to wash it weekly
- Use warm water and a mild cleanser such as baby shampoo
- Lather the bristles with cleanser and rinse under water until the water runs clear
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the ferrule
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine
Eco Tools Green Tips:
- Recycle what you read! Did you know recycling a stack of newspapers just 3 feet high saves one tree?
- Try keeping your reusable shopping bags with you in your car so you don't forget to bring them with you on impromptu store visits.
- Remembering your reusable bag eliminates some of the 500 billion plastic shopping bags thrown away annually
- Participate in Eco Tools' annual beauty supplies recycling program! You can turn in your old products to be recycled and receive a coupon for a free Eco Tools product!
- Can you believe it takes 50,000 years for a single shampoo bottle to decompose? By recycling your old bottles, you can make sure they won't end up in a landfill!
- Recycled aluminum saves 95% of the energy needed to produce new aluminum from scratch. The ferrules on Eco Tools make up brushes feature sleek, recycled aluminum
- Product packaging accounts for 1/3 of everyday trash. When you're out shopping, choose products that are lightly packaged or feature reusable packaging
- Earn extra income from your environmentally-savvy decisions. By collecting your aluminum cans and returning them to a recycle bank regularly, you're making the earth and your bank statement more beautiful!
- Share what you know! Swap your favorite green tips with your friends and family to adopt a "green routine," something everyone can feel good about.
Eco Tools are inspired by beauty inside and out, and in the world around them. While they always want to look their best, they feel great when they can make earth-friendly choices. But they'll be first to admit, with such busy lives, it's not always easy.
Getting gorgeous, going green and giving back is what Eco Tools is all about! Eco Tools is a brand from Paris Presents Incorporated and a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably known for its incredibly soft cosmetic brushes. They take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic accessories and bath products that feature innovative, earth-friendly materials.
Eco Tools was created out of a passion for both beauty and the environment. Since Eco Tools' launch in 2008, the brand has grown tremendously with new beauty products and extensions every year! A favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world - they cannot do this without you. Join EcoTools on this journey as only together can you find ways to live more beautifully.
What Makes Eco Tools Earth-Friendly?
- Cosmetic: Eco Tools cosmetic brushes are what started it all! The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. The cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They are 100% cruelty-free, have incredibly soft bristles made of synthetic taklon and have handles made of bamboo and recycled aluminum ferrules.
- Bath Tools: These indulgent bath tools help clean and exfoliate for soft, radiant skin. Eco Tools sleek bath accessories not only smooth your skin, but also do their part to be eco-friendly. Their bath accessories feature innovative, earth-friendly materials such as: sleek bamboo, 100% recycled plastic netting, cruelty-free bristles and also may have soft, natural loofah, cotton and ramie.
- Cosmetic Bags: Store your EcoTools essentials in an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone cosmetic bags. Made from a cotton and hemp blend, each bag has a unique purpose for all of your organizational needs. Eco Tools by Alicia Silverstone cosmetic bags are made with a variety of natural elements including: cotton and hemp blend material, recycled PET lining and the beautiful floral design is inspired by nature.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging: Eco-Tools packages every product in an eco-conscious way, including: reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled plastic and recyclable packaging.