SmartyPants All-in-One Multivitamin + Omega 3 + Vitamin D For Kids - 120 Great Tasting Gummies
SmartyPants was created by parents and entrepreneurs who wanted kids to get all the nutrients they needed without any of the bad stuff. Because they made them with their kids in mind, the creators of SmartyPants All-in-One Multivitamin Gummy For Kids chose only the highest quality ingredients and most effective natural forms of key nutrients. SmartyPants were sticklers about making sure their All-in-One Multivitamin Gummy For Kids were the right mix for kids’ bodies. SmartyPants also made sure to use eco-friendly and natural ingredients when they could.
What You Get:
- 3 Vitamins in one: a full Multivitamin + Omega 3s + Vitamin D!
- Excellent Source of Omega 3 DHA+EPA* from eco friendly small fish oil
- 150% of the US RDI for Vitamin D + includes 9 other nutrients
- Most bio-available forms of key nutrients
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup with only 5 g of Organic cane sugar per serving
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, preservatives. Gluten & casein free
- Made in California in a GMP-certified facility
- Comes in yummy, naturally flavored orange, lemon, and strawberry-banana
SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins for Kids are for recommended for children 3 and up: chew 4 gummies / day. Great in the morning, lunchboxes, or afternoon snacks!
Why SmartyPants is a Smart Deal:
Good health is invaluable but SmartyPants also knows parents want to shop smart! Compare SmartyPants' All-in-One Gummy Multivitamins with what you would have to spend to get comparable quality nutrients:
Why SmartyPants Created Gummy Vitamins For Kids: Multivitamin + Omega 3 Fish Oil + Vitamin D
The founders of SmartyPants were all facing the same problem: Why did it have to be so hard to help the kids in their lives get the nutrients they needed every day? They all had the same stories: 3 different servings, vitamins that tasted “yucky”, clean vitamins that meant they were spending $40-60/month per child... When they couldn’t find an all in one vitamin that their kids would take regularly and that they knew they could afford and feel good about, they decided to make one themselves!
Kids Don't Get the Nutrition They Need
Being a parent these days includes making choices our parents never had to face, because let’s face it, the world we live in has become a whole lot more polluted. Not only has our food supply been taken over by genetically-modified crops, but the processed food industry has succeeded in putting nutritionally worthless "foods" onto most dinner menus across the land.
The USDA gave American kids diet a FAILING GRADE of 59/100 on the USDA Healthy Eating Index. The rates of childhood afflictions tied to poor nutrition have shot up exponentially in the last twenty years. ADHD, asthma, childhood obesity, diabetes and autism rates have all exploded, resulting in arguably the least healthy generation of kids ever seen in America. At the same time we have seen increasing rates of vitamin D deficiency that can negatively impact bone growth and the immune system in a kid's development and health. We have also seen that 70% of Americans (kids included) don't get optimal amounts of Omega 3 DHA / EPA.
What to Do?
As a parent, you may be asking yourself what you can do to help your children avoid becoming one of the many who suffer from poor childhood nutrition and its related afflictions? One of the best things you can do to help your child get a healthy start in life is provide them with quality daily nutritional supplement designed just for kids.
As parents, we all know how hard it can be to get a child to eat something they don't like. Like you, the creators of SmartyPants did not want to have a daily battle over yucky tasting horse pills or gross tasting fish oil that they just refuse to eat. And nutrition that sits on a shelf uneaten, isn’t nutrition at all-just a waste of money. SmartyPants looked and looked for a kids single serving vitamin that had all the good stuff (natural + organic ingredients, complete multivitamin + omega 3 fish oil + vitamin D3) with none of the bad (high fructose corn syrup, poor taste, sticking to teeth, artificial flavors, color). But they could not find one.
Choosing the Best Kids all-in-one Gummy Vitamins for Your Family
When SmartyPants decided to solve the problem, they asked their pediatricians and health care providers what an ideal all-in-one gummy vitamin would look like. Their advice: make high quality gummy vitamins that kids will actually want to eat and focus on those nutrients toughest to get safely from food like D3, Omega 3 Fish OIl and B vitamins. Because SmartyPants' gummy vitamins were designed with their own kids in mind, they only used the highest quality natural, Organic, and sustainable ingredients combined with the best nutritional science available because what goes into your kids' vitamins really does matter. SmartyPants made lots of choices along the way that they believe really make SmartyPants Kids Complete Gummy Vitamins unique:
- Unique All-in-One Formulation: SmartyPants are the ONLY kids gummy vitamin to combine a complete multivitamin + Omega 3 fish oil + over 100% of vitamin D3. This makes it easier and more affordable to give your children very high quality nutrients in one single serving. And who couldn’t use one less thing to worry about?
- Omega 3 Fish Oil: SmartyPants Kids Complete Gummy Vitamins make it easy to ensure your kids get all the Omega 3 fish oil benefits they need. 70% of kids in the US are considered to be Omega 3 deficient. Studies of Omega 3 fish oil benefits have focused on how fish oil benefits heart, eye, and brain health + development, as well as how omega 3 might reduce obesity.
- Vitamin D: An estimated 70% of kids have a vitamin D deficiency which can lead to problems with bone health, immune system functioning, asthma issues, brain health, and body weight. Because vitamin D is so important to a child's overall health, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends ALL kids take a vitamin D supplement. SmartyPants uses vitamin D3, the natural and most bio-available form of vitamin D in their gummy vitamins and the one most recommended by doctors.
- Full Multivitamin: SmartyPants' multivitamin focuses on those nutrients that are hard-to-get from diet alone. SmartyPants wanted to make sure their kids get the best of what they need. So they only use the highest quality ingredients and never cut corners to save money at the expense of our children's health. For example, almost all other kids gummy vitamins available use a cheaper, synthetic form of vitamin B12 called cyanocabalamin that, when metabolized, leaves behind traces of cyanide(!) in your kids' bodies. SmartyPants doesn't want their kids or yours to be exposed to any cyanide so they used the natural, more bio-available form of B12, methylcobalamin, in their kids gummy vitamins.
- Natural Colors + Flavors: Many kids gummy vitamins contain artificial dyes and artificial colors, both of which have been linked by researchers to ADHD and have been banned entirely from foods marketed to children in England. Since SmartyPants doesn't want to expose their kids to any artificial toxins, they use only natural flavors and colors.
- NO High Fructose Corn Syrup: Although almost all kids gummy vitamins on the market today use High Fructose Corn Syrup or other fake or highly processed sweeteners, SmartyPants only uses Organic Cane Sugar and Organic tapioca. Studies show your body CAN tell the difference between organic cane sugar and high fructose corn syrup. Although SmartyPants' cane sugar costs more, their sweeteners are NOT loaded with GMO's or heavily linked to obesity like High Fructose Corn Syrup. (Did you know that some GMO corn is considered a pesticide and has been shown to cause organ damage because it is so toxic?) Also their pediatricians said they preferred SmartyPants use organic cane sugar instead of other sweeteners because science understands how cane sugar is metabolized much better and because the cane sugar can also aid in the absorption of the nutrients in their gummy vitamins. (Note: while SmartyPants does use organic cane sugar in their gummy vitamins, they definitely believe that intake of any sweeteners, especially High Fructose Corn Syrup, should be limited. A serving of SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins for kids only has 5g of sugar which is 80% LESS sugar than in a glass of apple juice. )
- Eco-Friendly: SmartyPants uses only the most pure Omega 3 fish oil available in their kids gummy vitamins. SmartyPants' fish oil benefits your child and the environment. The Omega 3 fish oil benefits provided by SmartyPants do not come at the expense of the environment for two very important reasons. First, the fish oil harvested for SmartyPants Gummies for Kids is from small sustainable fish (sardines and anchovies), ensuring you are doing your part to help save the oceans while providing the best quality fish oil benefits for your child. Also, the small fish harvested to make SmartyPants' organic multivitamins are low on the food chain, and do not carry the same mercury, PCB's, and other contaminants risk that fish further up the food chain, like tuna or salmon, do. What’s more, each batch of eco-friendly fish oil that goes into these great tasting omega-3 supplements is cold filter vacuum processed to remove any existing contaminants, ensuring only the purest fish oil goes into SmartyPants' premium grade gummy vitamins. Almost all other kids Omega 3 fish oil supplements use unsustainable tuna or salmon fish oil which is not good for the oceans and can have risk of toxins. SmartyPants' fish oil benefits both your kids and the planet!
- Get Health, Give Health: SmartyPants also believes in giving back. So, for each bottle of SmartyPants Kids Gummy Vitamins you buy, SmartyPants makes a matching 1-for-1 nutrient grant donation to a child in need. SmartyPants believes good nutrition is a right for every child.
So give your family the gift of health AND help another child in need with SmartyPants Kids Gummy Vitamins. The always great tasting gummy multivitamin made with Omega 3 fish oil, a full day’s supply of vitamin D3, organic cane sugar and only all natural colors and flavors. SmartyPants also makes SmartyPants for Adults since so many parents asked if they had gummy vitamins for them too! SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins have been featured in Oprah Magazine, People, OK Weekly, DailyCandy, Babble, and many others.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What makes SmartyPants different from all the other vitamins?
SmartyPants is proud to combine a best-in-class multi-vitamin with top-of-the-line guaranteed toxin-free Fish Oils and the highest quality Vitamin D3 to create the only All-In-One Gummy available on the market. Their formula actually saves you money — if you had to buy the same quality individual components separately you would easily spend more than twice what SmartyPants charges per bottle. This is why they created SmartyPants in the first place: to give their own children the best All-In-One supplement available anywhere at a reasonable price.
Can I give this product to my child if he/she is under three years of age?
Because of a risk of choking, SmartyPants advises children under the age of three not to consume their gummies. Some parents cut up SmartyPants into smaller sizes for children younger than three years old, but SmartyPants can’t advise you that this will totally eliminate a risk of choking in a child under three years old. As for dose, SmartyPants recommends you check with your healthcare professional until they are old enough to take 4 per day.
Is SmartyPants soy free?
They are free of Soy Allergens. Because SmartyPants chose to use a Natural form of Vitamin E as opposed to synthetic, their Natural E is from soy distillates. It is not required to be labeled as an allergen as it is highly refined and does not contain allergenic proteins. But as they think they should always err on the side of safety, SmartyPants does not list soy on their “free of” list on their label. It is recommended that you share this information with your healthcare professional.
Are SmartyPants safe?
SmartyPants makes their vitamins and supplements safe for kids because their own kids take them! SmartyPants does not use any artificial dyes or flavors. They do not use any artificial sweeteners. They ONLY use NATURAL colors and flavors from natural sources (artificial dyes have been linked to behavior issues in children, among other things). They use organic cane sugar and organic tapioca. They source their Omega 3 DHA, and EPA from sustainable small fish sources so they’re eco-friendly and don’t have the same heavy metal, mercury or PCB issues that larger fish sources (such as salmon and tuna) often have. SmartyPants are an excellent source of Omega 3s without any of the environmental contaminant risks that come from eating fish, and they taste great!
How should I take my gummies? Top ways to enjoy SmartyPants.
SmartyPants has heard all sorts of ways that people like to eat SmartyPants. To maximize the nutrient impact SmartyPants recommends eating them twice a day after dinner and/or lunch or in the afternoon to help stave off dips in energy (thanks to the B-12). And in their Willy Wonka quest to maximize flavor (and keep you taking your vitamins) SmartyPants learned chilling SP in the fridge does wonders to bring out the lemon, orange and cherry flavor. Try it!
Are SmartyPants Gluten-free? Wheat free? Dairy free?
Yes, they are always free of gluten, wheat and dairy. All SmartyPants' products contain no yeast, wheat, milk, eggs, gluten, salt, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or salicylates.
How SmartyPants Got Started!
SmartyPants co-founders, Courtney and Gordon, were seeing a common problem. How to get kids all the nutrients they needed every day without all the expense and worry. All parents know the obstacles that stand in their way no matter how committed or how good their intentions: picky eaters, school lunches, little time, constrained budgets, veggies and fruits grown in less nutrient dense soil and overwhelming choice.
Visit any health food store or pharmacy. The shelves are lined with vitamins! But which ones were truly good for kids? Which ones would they eat? And would they take 3 different ones? SmartyPants knew vitamins weren’t a cure all or a replacement for good eating, but faced with all the hurdles, they knew vitamins were an important insurance policy on their kids health. Courtney and Gordon went looking for a solution: an all-in-one vitamin that had all the good stuff with none of the bad in one easy serving they could feel good about giving to kids. The problem? There wasn’t any such thing. And since that isn’t a good enough answer, they decided to make one themselves.
Courtney and Gordon started this journey looking for a solution for the kids in their lives but the more they learned, the more frustrated they grew on behalf of all parents. High Fructose Corn Syrup? Blue # 5? Aspartame? Artificial sweeteners that have been linked to headaches, nerve damage and even seizures. Not exactly what you are looking for from your daily vitamin! Courtney and Gordon started buying separate vitamins, minerals and fish oils that they agreed belonged in their children, but the cost was outrageous.
Courtney and Gordon took the best vitamins in the right forms and proportions (no cyanocobalamin B-12, thank you - Courtney and Gordon don’t need toxic cyanide in their children’s bodies!), they took the best minerals and they took rigorously third-party tested, USP verified non-toxic fish oil derived from eco-friendly and sustainably harvested small fish — and they combined them into one delicious gummy vitamin.
And when many of their parent customers started asking if they could take them too, Courtney and Gordon launched SmartyPants for Adults, safe enough for children in a dose effective for adults.
Lack of nutrition effects those that can least afford it, so for every bottle you buy, SmartyPants makes a matching 1-for-1 nutrient grant to a child in need through their partnership with Vitamin Angels. SmartyPants hope you’ll join them on their mission to help people everywhere get the nutrients they need.